Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Pinkun Posters.........Who do you miss the most??

Several of those Inner Circle types have been pretty scarce recently.

I heard that they took on board some advice from The World and His Wife.

[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]

Haven''t seen many of the ncisa boys and girls who are members on here posting regularly lately, Kathy, Tilly, CUSDP, Daphne, Gazza, TFA, Beauseant, Butler - where are you all?

[/quote]

CUSDP posted last friday..........

NCISA..........on stand-by please

I guess they haven''t been informed that Lambert is still here and they''re still in the bunker............

[;)]

[/quote]

You mean the war''s over? Who won?[8-)]

[/quote]

Turned out it was just a phoney war Beauseant. The real shooting will start when a big club comes calling. Anyway, the siren has sounded the all-clear so you can all come out now, just in time to meet up with the "inner circle" tomorrow. [;)][:D]

[/quote]

And I thought he was a member.

Hmm.

OTBC

[/quote]

The thought of you thinking is too much for me so i await your thick plod yawn response.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I miss that alleged Col U and Lincoln City ''fan'' and Old Scribe Hack - with a supposed ''her upstairs'' Canary supporting daughter....

CAMELDONG.....

[/quote]

Bloody hell id forgotten about him, but that picture still cracks me up pmsl

1st Wiz

It''s not often that you find someone with such high principle on a message board - and someone who will also stick to his principles

He left vowing never to be back

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Got to say when I read the thread title, I also immediately thought of Arrdee[/quote]

Agreed.

And a long time ago a poster called Mook (I think that was their name).

[quote user="City1st"]1st Wiz It''s not often that you find someone with such high principle on a message board - and someone who will also stick to his principles He left vowing never to be back[/quote]

Oh just go screw yourself...........no one else will!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Bob Franklin[/quote]

---

---

---

Ah, yes. Who achieved what had previously been thought impossible. Uniting the views of pretty much every other pink ''un poster.

In a similar vein (Mysteries of Cyberspace) the poster I miss is Rock The Boat, who appeared seemingly out of nowhere late last year (with a post count in single figures) and claimed the Fag Packets had been right all along about the old guard wasting money on off-field stuff. Showed an impressive knowledge of the Fag Packets. Name-checked three of them in his/her roll of honour.

But when I asked, in the sweetest possible way, as is my habit, for hard evidence for his/her statement that Alan Bowkett had been publicly slagging off off-field expenditure as far back as 2004, answer came there none. And still hasn''t. The poor dear was presumably somewhere in the middle of a Brazilian rainforest or the Gobi Desert and is still desperately trying to get back an internet connection...

[/quote]

Post count in single figures because the tits at Archant deleted my account in their cleanup, and I had to recreate my account with post count reset to zero.

Though I don''t like your underlying theme that those with low post counts are suspicious - you had a low post count once, remember, as did everybody.

I suspect a lot of these people are missing because like me they had their accounts deleted by the Archie geeks.

And yes I didn''t reply to you about Bowkett because I never claimed anywhere that Bowkett was saying anything back in 2004.

It was in his letter to the board when we were relegated to the 3rd division that he, and the associated directors, said that we hadn''t been focussed on the playing side. Read it, you''ll see it in black and white.

Everybody seems to accept that now except for you and a few others still in denial.

Fortunately, just about everybody has realised the mistakes of the past, begun to put them right, and moved on, It''s not so difficult, so why not join us?

[quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Bob Franklin[/quote]

---

---

---

Ah, yes. Who achieved what had previously been thought impossible. Uniting the views of pretty much every other pink ''un poster.

In a similar vein (Mysteries of Cyberspace) the poster I miss is Rock The Boat, who appeared seemingly out of nowhere late last year (with a post count in single figures) and claimed the Fag Packets had been right all along about the old guard wasting money on off-field stuff. Showed an impressive knowledge of the Fag Packets. Name-checked three of them in his/her roll of honour.

But when I asked, in the sweetest possible way, as is my habit, for hard evidence for his/her statement that Alan Bowkett had been publicly slagging off off-field expenditure as far back as 2004, answer came there none. And still hasn''t. The poor dear was presumably somewhere in the middle of a Brazilian rainforest or the Gobi Desert and is still desperately trying to get back an internet connection...

[/quote] Post count in single figures because the tits at Archant deleted my account in their cleanup, and I had to recreate my account with post count reset to zero. Though I don''t like your underlying theme that those with low post counts are suspicious - you had a low post count once, remember, as did everybody. I suspect a lot of these people are missing because like me they had their accounts deleted by the Archie geeks. And yes I didn''t reply to you about Bowkett because I never claimed anywhere that Bowkett was saying anything back in 2004. It was in his letter to the board when we were relegated to the 3rd division that he, and the associated directors, said that we hadn''t been focussed on the playing side. Read it, you''ll see it in black and white. Everybody seems to accept that now except for you and a few others still in denial. Fortunately, just about everybody has realised the mistakes of the past, begun to put them right, and moved on, It''s not so difficult, so why not join us?[/quote]

---

---

Rock The Boat, I''m afraid you did claim that Bowkett said this stuff back in 2004:

"Money spent on bring Dean Ashton in at the beginning of the campaign almost certainly would have seen us stay up for a second season and another wedge of Premiership money. It wasn''t just the FPA''s on this message board who were saying it , even people like Bowkett was saying it
at the time."

"At the time" means in 2004.

Moreover, not only is there no evidence that Bowkett complained in 2004 about off-field expenditure holding us back, he certainly didn''t, despite what you claimed, say it in his open letter to the board in 2009. I know because I have a copy of the letter open on my computer as I type.

There is no mention in it of any supposed over-emphasis on off-field stuff. Do you seriously think I hadn''t checked that before I asked you to justify what you''d claimed?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I really do miss LQ....no i am being serious i really do miss her.[/quote]

Way above your station Plod. Sorry.

OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I really do miss LQ....no i am being serious i really do miss her.[/quote]I actually believe you Mr T, you also thought you saw her in the Nelson yesterday. she must be on you mind you dirty ole dawg ;-)

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I really do miss LQ....no i am being serious i really do miss her.[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Now this really does show you up as being on a different planet because mutton and lamb come to mind and i wouldn''t even with yours.

[quote user="Team Totty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I really do miss LQ....no i am being serious i really do miss her.[/quote]

I actually believe you Mr T, you also thought you saw her in the Nelson yesterday. she must be on you mind you dirty ole dawg ;-)
[/quote]

Only just spotted you have changed your name HL.Please remember i had drunk several pints and probably had my beer goggles on.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I really do miss LQ....no i am being serious i really do miss her.[/quote]You ought to get on Twitter Tilly… she''s always on there. Shall I pass on your best regards?

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I really do miss LQ....no i am being serious i really do miss her.[/quote]

You ought to get on Twitter Tilly… she''s always on there.

Shall I pass on your best regards?
[/quote]

He does not like twitter too woo

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Now this really does show you up as being on a different planet because mutton and lamb come to mind and i wouldn''t even with yours.

[/quote]

You are evidently overly concerned with the physical.

OTBC

[quote user="DOGGER"]

Wiz has been going on recently about missign certain posters on here, i want to know where the following are...........

Beaker

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox

Missing in Action (Buddha)

Who are you missing and what do you think they are now up to now?

[/quote]

i think beaker has started posting on twitter nowadays. just started following him (or it!) BeakerNCFC ....?! is this him?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]I''ll head back to the bunker........

[/quote]As long as you don''t get married while you''re down there Tangy, look what happened to Hitler.......

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]I''ll head back to the bunker........

[/quote]As long as you don''t get married while you''re down there Tangy, look what happened to Hitler.......

[/quote]

Also, Tangie might trip down there and could do all kinds of damage if he''s holding a new umbrella.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]And you''re just mental.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]And you''re just mental.[/quote]

You mean after nearly 7 weeks you still can''t get it right.

Deary me.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

And you''re just mental.

[/quote] You mean after nearly 7 weeks you still can''t get it right. Deary me. OTBC[/quote]

Can anybody translate? What do you make of it "stalker" or any other members of the Inner Circle?[:|]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

And you''re just mental.

[/quote] You mean after nearly 7 weeks you still can''t get it right. Deary me. OTBC[/quote]

Can anybody translate? What do you make of it "stalker" or any other members of the Inner Circle?[:|]

[/quote]

You don''t seriously expect poor Stalker to translate do you?

OTBC