Right seriously now stop the silly rumours

Right thats:

Holt to Arsenal

Martin to REAL MADRID?

Ward to Celtic

Lappin to Celtic

Lambert to Blackburn

Hoolahan to Midds

Thats what I have read on here in the last 6 minutes. Getting pretty silly now isn''t is.

With regards to Lambert, I understand its a worry when an average Premiership club is managerless, but there''s no need to assume he''s going to abandon ship.

"LAMBERT''S GOING TO CELTIC".......He didn''t

"LAMBERT''S GOING TO ASTON VILLA".......He didn''t

"LAMBERT''S GOING TO NEWCASTLE".......He didn''t

Just stop it.

Rant Over

Thats us told off then.

I did hear that ruddy is considering a move back oop north though, as his wife is homesick.

[quote user="morty"]Thats us told off then. I did hear that ruddy is considering a move back oop north though, as his wife is homesick.[/quote]

I''m transfering you  for an emergency loan to Angola United.

They are a team of Eunuchs, you can either sit on the bench or be a ball boy[;)]

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]lol that did tell us... but i heard that lambert is going to blackburn! LOL joking! x

[/quote]Joking, bloody JOKING? WE have a thread on here for that sort of thing on FRIDAYS! I must warn you as to your future conduct on here and remind you that anything that causes people to smile (except on Fridays) will not be tolerated.

Thank you.......

Sports desk lappinitup.

SSN have just said Boro have to sell off players before they can buy new ones, So thats the Hoolahan transfer out the window , Wonder if Lita is worth a try again, he was well in the team not to many seasons ago 

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hey lapps, does this mean you''ve got a column in the EDP from now on? You''ll need to have a brush and get you''re piccie taken [:P]

[/quote]If you want my piccie you only have to ask you silly girl, I''ll sign it for you too! Not too sure about the brush though, we may have to help each other on this one! I''ll let you have a reef round after the next match and if you can find a handle, I feel sure you can give it a good head. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hey lapps, does this mean you''ve got a column in the EDP from now on? You''ll need to have a brush and get you''re piccie taken [:P]

[/quote]If you want my piccie you only have to ask you silly girl, I''ll sign it for you too! Not too sure about the brush though, we may have to help each other on this one! I''ll let you have a reef round after the next match and if you can find a handle, I feel sure you can give it a good head. [:D]

[/quote]

Are you trying in a not too subtle way to engineer an application to join Team Fanny Magnet ?[:$]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Are you trying in a not too subtle way to engineer an application to join Team Fanny Magnet ?[:$]

[/quote]

Why does Whackey Races spring to mind?[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why does Whackey Races spring to mind?[;)]

[/quote]The waccy baccy maybe! [;)]

[quote user="pete_norw"]SSN have just said Boro have to sell off players before they can buy new ones, So thats the Hoolahan transfer out the window , Wonder if Lita is worth a try again, he was well in the team not to many seasons ago [/quote]Funny you should say that, I heard we''re getting Lita for Hoolahan in a player plus cash deal.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pete_norw"]SSN have just said Boro have to sell off players before they can buy new ones, So thats the Hoolahan transfer out the window , Wonder if Lita is worth a try again, he was well in the team not to many seasons ago [/quote]

Funny you should say that, I heard we''re getting Lita for Hoolahan in a player plus cash deal.

[/quote]

Riddle me this, riddle me that.....

Who gets the cash?

OTBC

I love how I sent this "RANT" thread up to stop rumours, yet its now been used to tell ones that are "Genuine Rumours". I really should have thought ahead