Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Norwich v Coventry - Score Prediction

I haven''t seen one of these yet so here it goes...

It will be a tough game and we have a terrible record at their place but I don''t think we will lose so I will go for...

1-1.  Grant Holt to score for us[:)]

I don''t think we will lose, and our away form has i believe on the whole been better than our home form. So I reckon we can sneak a win here.....

2-1 with Holt and Martin scoring

I''m going tomorrow and I''m confident of a point at the very least.

I was delighted with how we played at Derby and I see no reason why we cant do it again.

I''m going to go for Coventry 2 Norwich City 2.

Anyone else going to boo Marlon King whenever he touches the ball? If one player deserves it, surely it''s him? Disgusting individual.

Alright boys, Coventry fan here. Chucked it down with snow here last night and early this morning and we are meant to be getting even more snow tomorrow so I doubt the game will be on if I am being honest, I''ll keep you updated.

[quote user="ricardo"]P-P[/quote]Ignore what I said earlier about it being off, was joking. Game will 99% be on, we''ve had about 2 inches so far. Theres not really any back streets around the ground, all main roads. With the ground being owned by the council, they will be bang on it. We played in far worse than this last season.

Get Jackson into the game and we will score. He''s Canadian. Snow means nothing to him.

I was stunned to read we have won only 3 times in 50+ visits to Coventry. My distant recollection of playing against them is we do fair. Perhaps an inordinate amount of those 53 games resulted in draws. We sure do seem to tie them or occasionally draw them when they come to Norwich. Maybe my perspective is skewed.

Anyways, at worst, it will be postponed. 2nd worst will be a scoring draw, but low scoring, no more than 2 - 2. Far less likely will be a win for us, but completely out of the picture is a loss.

i officially class this saturday ast the start of the festive period for football.. theres always a few crazy results and today will be one.. 3-3, Coventry to throw away a 3-0 lead!