Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Unofficial match thread Coventry v NCFC

Italian Tv doesn''t broadcast teh game today. Can anyone of you guys provide a link to see the game on streaming (legally, it goes without saying)?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hey hun,  hope you are ok?  Yeah soundss like the snow is really starting to fall there, not sure if they will get a full game in.  We have friends that have made the journey and they went through blizzard conditions, just hope those fans that have travelled manage and have a safe journey home.

COYY

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hi WAY I''m ok ta, you? Just feel like Michelin man with the layers lol

About 1500 City fans there apparently, oh, and including Jake Humphries!
[/quote]

Getting better hun thanks, and know what you mean about feeling like the michelin man, layers upon layers I can hardly move hahaha.

Yes loads of fans travelled, and Jake is there in the area for the SPOTY

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Don''t suppose you need a kettle there morty. How''s it going?Bet you''re a tad warmer than us lolAbout -3 in Norwich[/quote]Am in a hotel in Lisbon on way to join the ship, flying to Las Palmas tomorrow! Its about 8 degrees here, hardly shorts weather!Spent 9 hours sat in Norwich airport yesterday waiting for Amsterdam Schipol to open, flight was eventually cancelled and I got a train down to Heathrow and flew out here this morning. Heathrow was carnage!I do have a kettle in my room as it happens.....

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Don''t suppose you need a kettle there morty. How''s it going?

Bet you''re a tad warmer than us lol

About -3 in Norwich
[/quote]

Am in a hotel in Lisbon on way to join the ship, flying to Las Palmas tomorrow! Its about 8 degrees here, hardly shorts weather!

Spent 9 hours sat in Norwich airport yesterday waiting for Amsterdam Schipol to open, flight was eventually cancelled and I got a train down to Heathrow and flew out here this morning. Heathrow was carnage!

I do have a kettle in my room as it happens.....
[/quote]oh FFS...stop bleating like a GIRL!!!  [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Don''t suppose you need a kettle there morty. How''s it going?Bet you''re a tad warmer than us lolAbout -3 in Norwich[/quote]Am in a hotel in Lisbon on way to join the ship, flying to Las Palmas tomorrow! Its about 8 degrees here, hardly shorts weather!Spent 9 hours sat in Norwich airport yesterday waiting for Amsterdam Schipol to open, flight was eventually cancelled and I got a train down to Heathrow and flew out here this morning. Heathrow was carnage!I do have a kettle in my room as it happens.....[/quote]oh FFS...stop bleating like a GIRL!!!  [;)][/quote]Hehehe, in other news its about 22 degrees and sunny in Las Palmas and I don''t think the ship gets in till Monday night! Bit of beer and sun lounger action methinks![:)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hey ctid, you over that bout of man flu yet? [;)]
[/quote] Yes thnx...it was touch and go for a while...but the doc has now given me the all clear[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Don''t suppose you need a kettle there morty. How''s it going?

Bet you''re a tad warmer than us lol

About -3 in Norwich
[/quote]

Am in a hotel in Lisbon on way to join the ship, flying to Las Palmas tomorrow! Its about 8 degrees here, hardly shorts weather!

Spent 9 hours sat in Norwich airport yesterday waiting for Amsterdam Schipol to open, flight was eventually cancelled and I got a train down to Heathrow and flew out here this morning. Heathrow was carnage!

I do have a kettle in my room as it happens.....
[/quote]oh FFS...stop bleating like a GIRL!!!  [;)][/quote]

Hehehe, in other news its about 22 degrees and sunny in Las Palmas and I don''t think the ship gets in till Monday night! Bit of beer and sun lounger action methinks!

[:)]
[/quote]FAcough, springs to mind[:D] lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hiya Morty [:D][/quote]Heloooo![:D][/quote]

How the hell are you?  How''s the job going?

[/quote]I am very good thanks, its going well ta![:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hiya Morty [:D][/quote]

Heloooo!

[:D]
[/quote]

How the hell are you?  How''s the job going?

[/quote]

I am very good thanks, its going well ta!

[:)]
[/quote]

So glad [:)]