Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Marlon King

[quote user="CT"]To boo or not to boo? Its a boo from me. Disgusting individual! What say you? OTBC

[/quote]That''s a really difficult decision to make. Perhaps you should e-mail Bowkett or McNally. Tough one! [:''(]

Marlon King is married with 3 children.... i bet they will grow up dam proud of their scumbag father who, according to wikipedia, has 14 offences http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlon_Kingthe blokes a scum bag and should be thrown out of football. with a bit of luck he can resume his life of crime full time as a "gangsta, innit" before losing his family, friends, and what little self respect he has....Marlon king is a boil on the backside of life and if it wasnt for football he would most likely be in prison full time, on drugs or dead.... and it would probably be his fault too.

Pure scum, a convicted Robber and Rapist. Regardless of his footy abilities does not fit the family club tag very surprised he went to a club like Coventry, he would never get a job at a club like Norwich

As the England International Team shows, your moral fibre as a human being doesn''t seem to matter when it comes to football.

Myra Hindley would probably get a game if she was able to play on the left!

This is just another example after the England player and then the world cup scandals of the moral twilight zone in which football exists.

I was shocked when on FLS, an interviewer asked Marlon King how he was coping after all he had been through.  But no complaints, no shock headlines in the Daily Mail.

Burt just imagine what would happen if a music journalist asked the same question of Gary Glitter.

I love my club and I love the game but football as industry has  morals that would shame an alley cat.

''''He was later convicted of sexual assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and sentenced to 18 months in prison and placed on the sex offender register for seven years''''

He''s served his time so is entitled to resume his profession I suppose. I''d probably just ignore him if I were there but I guess most people will boo.

I had no idea Marlon King had joined Coventry - a low-key signing I suppose? Hardly the kind of person to be proud of in your dressing room is he? I wouldn''t like to see anyone admiring him for any reason.

I always thought Coventry were similar to Norwich, but I''ve changed my opinion now.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

He''s served his time so is entitled to resume his profession I suppose. I''d probably just ignore him if I were there but I guess most people will boo.

[/quote]

Agree wholeheartedly with this.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Him and Barton should be put in prison and MAN raped repeatedly!!! nuff said[/quote]Bit contradictory, but yeah, he''s an idiot.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]He won me a nice little pile of cash today, so I couldn''t really give a toss about his past......... [Y]
[/quote]

You appear money-focussed to the point of accepting human violation in your pursuit of cash.

Would you think slightly differently had Marlon King attacked a female who is near and dear to you I wonder?

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Pure scum, a convicted Robber and Rapist. Regardless of his footy abilities does not fit the family club tag very surprised he went to a club like Coventry, he would never get a job at a club like Norwich[/quote]

The thought of that alone makes me proud to be a Norwich fan.  Clearly Boothroyd isnt just partial to anti-football, long ball rubbish, he had no moral fibre either to rush to sign the scumbag!