Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

never seen that before!!

Cannot believe what i have seen on Sky sports!!!! that t**t of a ref Stuart attwell has "suspended" the game between scum and leicester!!! surely it should just be abandoned?

Never seen it before? You obviously didn''t go to a pre season game at carrow road about 10 years ago when the drains burst and the game was suspended for about half an hour.

Oddly enough, it has happened at Ipswich before. During the opening game of the 1977-78 season against Arsenal there was a sudden violent downpour which caused the referee to take the players off for a while. I remember it because the game was featured on Match of the Day and I had just got back from seeing City win 3-1 at West Ham!

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]Apart from it being the scum he surely has to be commended or trying to get the game played when so many have fallen foul of the weather, but it is the scum so yes it should be called off immediately![/quote]

Oh well let them have a win in freakish conditions, wont mask the real problems and gives agent Keane a few more weeks breathing space!

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]Apart from it being the scum he surely has to be commended or trying to get the game played when so many have fallen foul of the weather, but it is the scum so yes it should be called off immediately![/quote]

Oh well let them have a win in freakish conditions, wont mask the real problems and gives agent Keane a few more weeks breathing space!