Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Coventry City v Norwich City match report on www.dh6.co.uk

my match report is now up on www.dh6.co.uk expecting alot of stick from Cov fans on twitter but it''s my honest account of game http://www.dh6.co.uk/s14a1n85p1/Coventry-City-V-Norwich-City.html

Did i call it right?

Hucks

Yes Hucks we were the best team and played some edcent stuff in the second half, good passing and movement but with a bit more pace we could be a very good team!

Cov don''t play pretty footy, defended well and played the long ball. Still can''t believe they gave King another chance, the game doesn''t need guys like him.

Thanks for the report. Wish i was there. A great result considering we were missing crofts, barnett and drury.I''ve had some happy days at Coventry. At Highfield Road in the promotion season when brennan and gary holt scored and the 2-2 draw at Ricoh when my son was mascot.

Don''t agree with Russell Martin MOM.  Thought he wasted loads of opportunities to cross in the first half.  He got it right in the second half when it counted though.

And by the way Hucks - if you scored 2 goals in an away game and we won 2-1 wouldn''t you expect to be MOM!!!

Sitting behind the goal it didn''t look like a Coventry penalty to me. I thought Platt tripped over his own feet but I could be wrong.  None of their players seemed to make much of a fuss about it.

Hucks - any idea of when we can expect to see Drury again? I wasn''t aware he was going to be out for this long