Sign in to follow this  
CantonsHero

Big Weekends: Boxing Day and the three games that follow

Looking at the boxing day fixtures, a win at Palace guarantees we''re either 4th or TWO points off the lead!!! It also looks extremely important for QPR who could do everyone lower down some real favours and open the Play-Offs back up, or strengthen their lead at the topPalace vs Norwich (we''ve got to be favourites for this one)QPR (1st) vs. Swansea (4th)Cardiff (3rd) vs. Coventry (6th)Leicester vs Leeds (2nd)Then just TWO days later:Coventry (6th) vs. QPR (1st)Leeds (2nd) vs. PompeyNorwich vs. Sheff UnitedSwansea (4th) vs. BarnsleyWatford vs. Cardiff (3rd)Then on the Saturday:Norwich vs. QPRSwansea vs. ReadingBristol vs. CardiffLeeds vs. MiddlesboroughCoventry vs. ScumThen TWO days later:Middlesborough vs. NorwichLeicester vs. SwanseaQPR vs. BristolBarnsley vs. CoventryAndCardiff vs Leeds---QPR''s games look the hardest, and Coventry were a tough physical side who I reckon will get them. 7 points.Leeds have four which could go either way, but I can''t see them beating Cardiff. 7 points.Cardiff have had a poor run, but a strong squad and I reckon 10 points.Swansea have a tough away game to start, but two home games which are both very winnable. 7 points.Norwich do their first double of the season againt Boro, but to get home team bogeyed against Sheff Utd. 7 points.Coventry to beat the scum and set Keane off to a losing ''11 - 6 points.