Sign in to follow this  
Mtv

Lots of fancy dressers at Coventry............

Whatever next? Norwich City fans dressing up as Father Xmas!

I bet there are a few people on this site who think it''s just terrible!

Mtv whats your problem allways trying to justify your son and his mates dressing in a leotards like a trannys,if i was you i would keep quiet about that.

[quote user="xyz"]Mtv whats your problem allways trying to justify your son and his mates dressing in a leotards like a trannys,if i was you i would keep quiet about that.[/quote]They aren''t skirt morph suits, just funny morph suits...leave them alone.

fagans chirped up again. Time to let it drop im bored of your voice mtv. I know its almost a week in which your sons havent been mentioned but im sure we shall all be talking about them once they have been placed in hospital from another teams finest. The anticipation is crucifying.

Lol...more power to them, as for you miserable little sods................well try cracking a smile,its amazing just how it can brighten up you sad boring lives.

Btw did you play extra''s in greenstreet? pmsl.

Something funny is in the eye of the beholder and lots of people dont find it funny so pipe up kent canary.

Mtv why do we have to be an extra in green street for to find your offspring a tool ?

"http://www.ukfurniturecompany.co.uk/coventry/"

"Couldn''t find any."

Took me a while but I finally got it!!!

As for xyz....bet you have a lovely time in your house at xmas.

I''d like to say I feel sorry for you but I don''t, but it is a bit sad that you and a couple of other fools think that you have to be the ''fans police'' and judge people by your ''ard man'' standards.

jump out from behind your keyboard and have a look at the real world, you will find lots of people actually smiling and having a good laugh.

Oh and just for the record, I have not mentioned morph suits or any of my 7 sons .(Yep I did say seven!)

Is that suposed to impress me   well it dont and thank you i will have a nice Christmas wearing jeans and a tshirt like normal folk not a green gimp suit because i want to be looked at

As fans, aren''t we supposed to be ''supporting'' the same cause and not get on each other''s backs? Its not a popularity contest as much as it isn''t a look who''s harder than who contest...we all want one thing...success on the pitch for NCFC.

If that means dressing up in a morph suit, wearing plain clothes or heaven forbid wearing a replica shirt then so be it.

Oh Dear,,, not only can you not wear what you want, now it seems you have to type it a

certain way.................

So ''King'' just how are you supposed to type in a deep ''manly'' voice?

Am I really having this discussion?

As for you xyz, No it was supposed to impress you, (not everything is about you, you know!) It wasn''t even directed at you,

***posted before I finished***

It was just a matter of fact.

tell me this xyz, where do you buy your ''ard man jeans and tee shirts? man at millets by any chance?

you really do make me chuckle

(is that better king?)

[quote user="mtv"]"http://www.ukfurniturecompany.co.uk/coventry/" "Couldn''t find any." Took me a while but I finally got it!!! As for xyz....bet you have a lovely time in your house at xmas. I''d like to say I feel sorry for you but I don''t, but it is a bit sad that you and a couple of other fools think that you have to be the ''fans police'' and judge people by your ''ard man'' standards. jump out from behind your keyboard and have a look at the real world, you will find lots of people actually smiling and having a good laugh. Oh and just for the record, I have not mentioned morph suits or any of my 7 sons .(Yep I did say seven!)[/quote]

How can you say "not directed at me "you half wit ,now i see where your son gets it from!

***posted before I finished***

Why do you want to know where I buy my clothes from ?

Are you developing a penchant for me?

Half Wit? Hmmm Thats quite a compliment coming from an expert...Thanks....

Now I''m done with you (for now) Cos you are getting quite boring...........

Unless you can come back with a proper insult or something funny (no chance of that with your humour) then I''m not posting on this thread any more.

Happy Xmas sonny!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Lots of fancy dressers at Coventry............

lots of cross dressers in Brighton.

[/quote]

Lot of welsh dressers in Cardiff.