Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Lambert

Right poor thread, before you start slating me!

My question is if Lambert left to say Blackburn, do you think he would be trying to take the likes of Holt, Korey, Crofts with him? Or anyone else?

[quote user="city till i die"]Right poor thread, before you start slating me!

My question is if Lambert left to say Blackburn, do you think he would be trying to take the likes of Holt, Korey, Crofts with him? Or anyone else?[/quote]

IMO there is nobody in our squad capable of holding down a 1st team place at any premiership. This hypothetical stuff is pretty silly really. Why didn''t you just call the thread "lamberts favourite players" I''m sure that would give you the answers you require.

[quote user="city till i die"]Right poor thread, before you start slating me! My question is if Lambert left to say Blackburn, do you think he would be trying to take the likes of Holt, Korey, Crofts with him? Or anyone else?[/quote]

I think he would, he has a bit of previous with this kind of thing. Bringing in Fox from Colchester and Martin from Posh (who was with Lambert at Wycombe). Although not really sure who at the club currently could actually perform in the Premier League.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="city till i die"]Right poor thread, before you start slating me!

My question is if Lambert left to say Blackburn, do you think he would be trying to take the likes of Holt, Korey, Crofts with him? Or anyone else?[/quote]

IMO there is nobody in our squad capable of holding down a 1st team place at any premiership. This hypothetical stuff is pretty silly really. Why didn''t you just call the thread "lamberts favourite players" I''m sure that would give you the answers you require.[/quote]

I think the likes of Wes would hold his own in some of the premiership teams.Maybe Wigan,Blackburn or even West Ham the way they are performing.