Sign in to follow this  
Bentleys Slicked Back Greasy Hair.

Bellers says norwich or nowhere..............

just got me very excited. If you are lying and didnt hear that, im getting on a plane and hunting your ass down!

couldn''t have just added this to the end of one of the other 10 Bellamy threads could you?

No of course another thread is what we needed so we now have to check 10 threads about the same bloomin thing

Some people need to calm down and have a nice cup of tea. I too would like Bellars on loan, but people are treating it as if he''d be the messiah. Unfortunately he wouldn''t, a good strike force isn''t much good if you''re leaking goals in every game. Unless something is done to tighten up in that area we''ll be playing championship football next season

Back up the text I have just had from my most (only!!) reliable source....  trying not to over play it but with Souness & Shepherd (are there any bigger muppets in football management than those two??)  stating they want him out of the club, I am now praying that no club bids £5-7m to buy him before Monday - role on Monday at 3pm when a  loan deal becomes inevitable.

He does play in defence doesnt he?  No - ah well with him we would have the chance to out score the pourous defence - very Kevin Keegan.

OTBC

If this is true then its fantastic news. But if u''re lying then i''ll be joinin jimbob in hunting you down.

BE WARNED!!!!!

on britishairways.com right now! grrrrrrrrrrr

cheers for the info but i suspect

your get sniped

for putting it as a new thread but freedom of this board allows

you to put your point across rather than trawle in and out of every thread an up to date thread seems ok provided it is valid

From XXL16

(1) I was absolutely concerned about our financial problem, Bellamy was about 40K weekly wages and he need to take MASSIVE pay cut to join us on loan.

(2) We are still aiming for the UEFA Cup spot in the 2nd place of the Fair Play league, you know how firey character was Bellers was and will he ruin us?

(3) Injury problem, he was so easily to get injured his knee and worth a gamble?

(4) Discipline, no doubt about it!

Comments?

[quote]From XXL16 (1) I was absolutely concerned about our financial problem, Bellamy was about 40K weekly wages and he need to take MASSIVE pay cut to join us on loan. (2) We are still aiming for the UEFA ...[/quote]

All good points.

Bellers is a major risk - much more so than Ashton. What Bellamy represents is a potential spanner in our already incumberant machinery. Do you think we can afford someone taking £40,000 a week? I know "it''s only £500,000" but that''s potentially a whole new stand, or a new player. Realistically, he would absolutly pound our wage structure.

Second, he is somewhat of a double edged sword. Talent by the shed full, but for all his talent, he has the same amount - if not more - of arogance. Something we don''t really need.

Thirdly, what if he gets injured? We''re forking out £500,000 for someone who doesn''t play! Lets be realistic, it''s a big gamble.

I suspect Bellars read 1st Wizard''s "forget Bellamy..." thread, and has said this to wind him up. He''s heard about the 1st Wiz/Ashton fiasco and he wants to stir it up again. But if Bellars comes here, don''t take it out on the Wiz, will you?

[quote]newcastle have stated bellers will not go out on loan[/quote]

Of course they did. They want to flog him off don''t they!If no one comes in for him before Monday, they will definitely let him out on loan. Neither he nor they want Bellars doing nowt and costing 500 grand. he wouldn''t even be in the shop window

[quote]He''s going to Birmingham.[/quote]

Told you so, 2 hours before Sky!