Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Re: Leicester are trying to Sign Beckham..

True. Although I took the fat part back, and I stand by the other part. He was, you cannot unbiadedly deny it.

[quote user="Barnett is king"]True. Although I took the fat part back, and I stand by the other part. He was, you cannot unbiadedly deny it.[/quote]Deny it? I can''t even pronounce it!

"True. Although I took the fat part back, and I stand by the other part. He was, you cannot unbiadedly deny it."

He may not of been playing as welll as we were used to, but we all knew he had to have an operation then he recovered but then unluckily got injured and missed all of pre-season, so it was no wonder he was at his best, which is why I refrained by making such comments

So Holt is useless and lazy. You twonk.

And as for the signing Becks bollox, I have reported it to Pete to get rid of it as it a bigger pile of donkey shit I have read this year.

Soooooooo,Is Beckham signing for Leicester? Are we like so not into X Factor? Is Like 16/17 or 17/18 like not young anyway? Am i like,on,like FB or whatever,oh have you like sooooo like deleted me? Oh and WTF has this like, got to do with NCFC?

Im now like soooo cool cos i''m like talking like a teenage kid or something like. Yeah Whatever Grandad!!

Ok so Lewie and Barnett are young/immature, but who cares, we all were once! To the Men or Women having a laugh at their expence, do you not think your acting immature taking the mick out of two kids? Just let them get on with their squabble and ignore them. Are things really that bad in your life you need to get self satisfaction by having a little pop at them? lol

[quote user="Yella Foreva"]Ok so Lewie and Barnett are young/immature, but who cares, we all were once! To the Men or Women having a laugh at their expence, do you not think your acting immature taking the mick out of two kids? Just let them get on with their squabble and ignore them. Are things really that bad in your life you need to get self satisfaction by having a little pop at them? lol[/quote]

I''m only ribbing them, I think its rather funny and i was just playing along bless em.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Soooooooo,Is Beckham signing for Leicester? Are we like so not into X Factor? Is Like 16/17 or 17/18 like not young anyway? Am i like,on,like FB or whatever,oh have you like sooooo like deleted me? Oh and WTF has this like, got to do with NCFC?

Im now like soooo cool cos i''m like talking like a teenage kid or something like. Yeah Whatever Grandad!!

[/quote]Arthur, I immediately thought of this when reading your post. Brilliant stuff....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwNQf08Kxsw

Well done, patronising me is the best way to go. grow up all of you.And I do not speak like that, if you bothered to read what I repleid with you#ll know that Barnett is in tbhe wrong here....I write a message on facebook, he tells me to shutup, I tell him where to go if he doesn''t like my status''s, he then starts insulting me because I told him to kindly jog on.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]Well done, patronising me is the best way to go. grow up all of you.And I do not speak like that, if you bothered to read what I repleid with you#ll know that Barnett is in tbhe wrong here....I write a message on facebook, he tells me to shutup, I tell him where to go if he doesn''t like my status''s, he then starts insulting me because I told him to kindly jog on.[/quote]Sorry about the typo''s my keyboard is slightly messed up.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]I saw the Leicester thongy[/quote]i bet you did! there was some fine Crumpet there last time i was in leicester.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]17 nearing 18He''s like 16/17Why?[/quote]No you''re not. You have to be considerably younger than that.If you are as old as you say you are then I am extremely concerned for our education system. May as well just give up.