Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Chris Martin moving to Celtic

Chris Martin is expected to move to Celtic in surprise deal that could see his dad''s car coming back in the opposite direction - after dropping him off. Chrissy ''muck'' Martin has set his eye on playing for Scotland and will see this move as a step in the right direction.

The move will add further to the speculation that Norwich are seeking to gain promotion at some point in the next few seasons. Something the club have yet to deny.

Tight lipped City manager Paul Lambert yesterday offered a short reply (which is awaiting translation) - but has also yet to deny that the midfield wizard* Hoolahan could be on his way to the north west where the lure of cheap ferry tickets to Ireland could be hard to resist. The new Blackburn manager (whoever he might be) has expressed an interest.

This could be the signal for quite a few comings and goings at Carrow Road, so keep and eye on the turnstilles around the 28th December

It is also rumoured that with the massive legacy (boosted by record seasonal sales) left by Bernard ''''football boot''ifil Mathews, Norwich City could be a club going places - maybe to a new ground on the outskirts of the City as the Carrow Road is redeveloped as an exclusive, almost waterfront set of appartment blocks. Whilst the road maybe developed the club is yet to announce what plans they have for the ground.

sky sports exclusive

* a player who can change the game by his own constant changing of direction

*sigh*I am getting rather bored of all these spoof posts.Cant we just bunch them under a subject heading of    :  Attempts at humor

"I am getting rather bored of all these spoof posts"

errrrrrrr, don''t read them then

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]*sigh*

I am getting rather bored of all these spoof posts.

Cant we just bunch them under a subject heading of    :  Attempts at humor
[/quote]

Just put "futile and pathetic" in front of "attempts"

"futile"

which has ''producing no result''

I would say that over 1700 views suggest that there is a result of some sort

Even better, the post appears to have rattled the cage of two of our regular whiners

I''m not sure if should feel honoured that they have now chosen to spew their bile in my direction - but I am certainly honoured to think that they not only read my post but actually trawled all the way through the thread as well. Just to over excite themselves in embittered anger.

How sad

The club appears far too galvanised at the moment. Maybe we can divide ourselves into two factions, the "Keep The Spoofs" (KTSs) and the "Spoof Outers" (SOs)? Maybe someone would like to volunteer to set up a URL and maybe print some anti-spoof-post T-shirts?Me, I''m on the fence regarding the sit-yee-ay-shun.