He''d never scored a treble before the snow

He''d get a brace wherever he could

We love Grant holt he''s fuckin good

Ipswich tramps and thieves

See wheely bins as technology

Ipswich tramps and thieves

Fell to his power and the Grant Holt three

I like it!Some 70''s rock, perhaps?

Since Louis-JeanSince Louis-JeanHe''s back in his bed, can''t take itHe keeps going wrongMattieu Louis-JeanIf there''s a bone, he''ll break itWoahhhh.....Woahhhh.....Woahhhh.....Since Louis-Jean

[quote user="Lord Horn"]''Lambert Lambert, you''re a c**t, Lambert you''re a c**t''[/quote]Dont tempt fate mate !If i remember rightly , on opening day a year back all I wanted to do was cry and wished that this Paul Lambert chap the Colchester fans were asking to wave to them would just f*ck right off back to Colchester !! ;)

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I like it!

Some 70''s rock, perhaps?

Since Louis-Jean
Since Louis-Jean
He''s back in his bed, can''t take it
He keeps going wrong
Mattieu Louis-Jean
If there''s a bone, he''ll break it
Woahhhh.....
Woahhhh.....
Woahhhh.....
Since Louis-Jean

[/quote]

This is very good, I''d like to see him back here just to give this song a bash!

[quote user="Road to Nowhere"]''Alex Ferguson''s Green Army...''[/quote]Ive always sung "(Managers Names)''s Green/Yellow army". However at Coventry people to my left were singing "Paul Lambert''s Yellow Army", and to the right I could hear "Paul Lambert''s Green Army". Surly it''s got to be "Paul Lambert''s Green/Yellow Army"?

[quote user="barclayendstand"][quote user="Road to Nowhere"]''Alex Ferguson''s Green Army...''[/quote]
Ive always sung "(Managers Names)''s Green/Yellow army". However at Coventry people to my left were singing "Paul Lambert''s Yellow Army", and to the right I could hear "Paul Lambert''s Green Army". Surly it''s got to be "Paul Lambert''s Green/Yellow Army"?
[/quote]

_____ green n yella army is just too much. I don''t get the ''green'' bit full stop. Personally, my favourite kit was in the late nineties when we were ALL yellow... I can tolerate a little green on the kit but I don''t get with the whole chant thing: ...keep the green flag flying high.. We are yellow.

Yes, but as Chic Applin sang 30 years ago, "We''re the football team in the yellow and green!"

Obviously green is a big important part of our colors.

(Any quick responses to this will seem like stalking)

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Yes, but as Chic Applin sang 30 years ago, "We''re the football team in the yellow and green!"

Obviously green is a big important part of our colors.

(Any quick responses to this will seem like stalking)[/quote]Merry Christmas Houston!  Yes, I totally agree and, as an aside, my Mum used to babysit for Chic Applin.