Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

crystal palace predictions

3-0 City, Lansbury with 2, and a Hoolahan screamer.

Here''s hoping that Lappin and Crofts don''t pick up a booking too.

I can''t see us winning tbh.  Not because they are a good team but because they are our bogey team, bogey ground etc.

2-1 win for Palace.  Chris Martin to score for us.

[quote user="Anderz"]

3-0 City, Lansbury with 2, and a Hoolahan screamer.Here''s hoping that Lappin and Crofts don''t pick up a booking too.

[/quote]Does the yellow card counter get reset to zero on the 1st January?2-0 city..  R and C Martin to score

We have struggled for many weeks to keep a clean sheet, and I suspect that we shall concede again on Sunday. (I would be delighted if we did keep one).

So the question is how many we could score. Certainly one or maybe two. I think that 1-1 is a likely score, but with a fair chance of 2-1 to us.

[quote user="rondy"][quote user="Anderz"]

3-0 City, Lansbury with 2, and a Hoolahan screamer.

Here''s hoping that Lappin and Crofts don''t pick up a booking too.

[/quote]

Does the yellow card counter get reset to zero on the 1st January?

2-0 city..  R and C Martin to score
[/quote]  as far as i know, it takes ten yellows to get a suspension from then, ie. a player on 4 would need another 6. more importantly, it seems drury may make a return over the festive period. i love lappins attitude but he aint half the defender adam is. i am convinced that with a fit drury all season we would have at least 5 points more.

1-2, C.Martin and Holt

Hopefully R. Martin and Hoolahan will be fit though, as said in Lambert''s interview they are both still be treated for their injuries [:(]

If it goes ahead on Boxing Day, a 2-0 win with second half goals from Holt and Hoolahan.If it is postponed to a midweek evening later in the season, a 0-0 draw.

No Chops, I think he has Peroni''s, the same thing that gave Bill Clinton away. His is pointing the wrong way!

You can''t spell Crystal Palace without CraP. I hate them more than any other team. I fly into Heathrow just to avoid south London!

Yes, they are our bugaboo, but with Holt back in form we will crush them! 0-2 , 1-2 if they get a late one, and 1-3 if we have time to respond to the late one.

It will be cold and their ground will be a shit hole! That''s my prediction[Y]

Happy Christmas!

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]city to win 3-1 take your last look at Holt in green and yellow[/quote]

I''ll go 1-1, would be interested to know if your source re Holt is the same as mine ?? [;)][:)]