Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Top 2 on Boxing Day

[quote user="DOGGER"]

Can we do it?

It''s possible if Cardiff, Leeds & Swansea all lose

[/quote]

nope, getting a result at Palace is normally beyond us, even if we go 2 goals up.

I think we might beat Palarse (our away form is great, and I have everything crossed), but I doubt if those other results will go our way. It doesn''t matter at this stage anyway, as there are so many games still to play. The geniuses that are Lambo and Cully have us playing so well that I shall be very disappointed if we don''t achieve at least a play-off place now.

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]we wont go top two till 22nd of april pushing the scum into the bottom three ,get money on it[/quote]I could live with that. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/75.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

Shame Leeds have managed to get ahead of us - be nice to see that situation rectified sooner than later!...

[/quote]I''d rather it was rectified later than sooner - it''d be more fun to watch them fall at the last hurdle, Wolves-style [;)]

QPR and Cardiff draw and a Leicester win please, all of which i feel are quite possible results. With everyone around us playing each other we really need to capitalise playing against lowly Palace.