end of Jan probs :( Always nice to have a game in hand though, as long

as results go our way.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Oh [:(] 

The bloody portaloo''s were probably frozen. What a shit''ole. Damn, was

looking forward to that. Now be moved to a freezing Tuesday night at the

end of Jan probs
:( Always nice to have a game in hand though, as long

as results go our way.

[/quote]Doubt we''d have been sitting there in shorts and tee-shirt this afternoon though....

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Prob just as well, as we never do well on Boxing day.
think our team always eat too much turkey, lol
[/quote]

Bet they didn''t have much turkey yesterday as thought I read that they trained am and went to London at teatime [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Prob just as well, as we never do well on Boxing day.think our team always eat too much turkey, lol[/quote]

Bet they didn''t have much turkey yesterday as thought I read that they trained am and went to London at teatime [:)]

[/quote]OK, maybe we just like giving the other team we play (on boxing day) a Christmas pressie or two

Just to add,................I woke up at 3.30am today, here in Tennessee, so got up ready for the game and now its off, guess ill watch one of the prem games instead :(Still had a good day yesterday and a white Christmas too, just a shame i didnt hear city getting 3 points as-well !!!Now that would have been a GREAT Christmas :)

All a bit sad really when Palace can''t get a game on yet Wycombe Wanderers a few miles west can.[:@]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]All a bit sad really when Palace can''t get a game on yet Wycombe Wanderers a few miles west can.[:@][/quote]Yes, it''s sad that '' little '' old Wycombe can have the foresight to install undersoil heating at Adams Park but Palace, who''ve been a top division club fairly recently, can''t be a*sed to do the same at Selhurst.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="IncH_HigH "]All a bit sad really when Palace can''t get a game on yet Wycombe Wanderers a few miles west can.[:@][/quote]Yes, it''s sad that '' little '' old Wycombe can have the foresight to install undersoil heating at Adams Park but Palace, who''ve been a top division club fairly recently, can''t be a*sed to do the same at Selhurst.[/quote]''Little old'' Wycombe do share their ground with Wasps though.......

Probably a good thing. A couple of extra days for Wes and Martin to get over knocks. No travelling either now with 2 home games and we''ll be fresher than QPR even if Barnet will be missing. Bring it on!

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

On the very subject:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/john-cross/John-Cross-column-When-clubs-spend-millions-on-players-why-cant-they-also-invest-in-undersoil-heating-to-beat-big-freezes-article655999.html

Perhaps undersoil heating should be a minimum requirement of Championship football in this day and age?

[/quote]I see no reason why not, I mean I heard it only costs around £500k or something, which is obviously alot but for clubs of such a scale of the championship I believe it should be made a requirement. There should also be a sort of committee where people can appeal if they are short on cash, or newly promoted or something. Maybe not Championship, but Premier League I believe it should certainly be made essential! It''s ridiculous.