Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Coach Travel To Boro

Basically I am looking to swap 2 disabled coach tickets for the Boro game for 2 tickets for the regular coaches.

This is because me and brother got disabled coach tickets but our buddies are on the normal coaches, I guess this could work the other way round but I havent checked with our buddies. The disables coaches are leaving at the same time as the normal coaches (8am on the 3rd of Jan) and will probably be less busy than the normal ones as they are definatley sold out (normal ones). Normally we would be happy to be on the disabled coach as we have a couple of times before but we would like to travel with our buddies if possible so anybody kind enough could you please reply here or send a private message?

Cheers for looking and if you could help that would be great, also not being rude but please dont reply with a load of junk because that will clogg up the thread.

Thank you very much, and a very merry christmas. [:)] ho ho ho!

Normally when you buy a coach ticket you can get on any coach that takes your fancy, dont think any coach would turn you away as long as you have a ticket.

Alsao they dont collect your coach tickets until you''re half way there so they are unlikely to throw you off the coach and tell you that you should have been on the disabled coach.

Hope that helps

Hmm, not sure. Well I would have to agree, however I was told there was no normal coach tickets left so we had to settle for disabled coach or nothing. Although often there will be a few free seats, so either they leave a few free (which would be ideal), or people just don''t turn up due to emergency reasons maybe?

Cheers for any help, or just to be sure would any kind citizen be able to help? [:)] I''ll give you a mince pie!

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]Won''t be any problem, just get on the ordinary coach with your mates. Often happens[/quote]Think I will cheers mate. Cause when they come round for the little stub thing (not the stub, but the rippy off thing) I do it and give it to them so they don''t even see the ticket, so should be fine.