Sign in to follow this  
John

A Horse For The Course

In a desperate search for attention, i thought i''d take the liberty of posting my new blog about all things Grant Holt.http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/blogs/canary_amongst_seagulls/archive/2010/12/27/2377492.aspxOur Captain Marvel has the world at his feet at the best of times, and at the worst of times divides opinion. This blog has been posted in order to commemorate the essential commodity i believe him to be at all times, and i hope it''s not only worth the time it takes you to read it, but a worthy tribute to the man himself.[Y]

"WOW" are you his love child? though i agree wholeheartedly with all you write. like all fans i dread the thought of his departure in january, though i could understand it from his perspective. no idea of the salary he is on at CR, but would be on at least double at even the lowest prem team. financial security for his family may play a large part in any decision he makes.

[quote user="star_manic"]"WOW" are you his love child? though i agree wholeheartedly with all you write. like all fans i dread the thought of his departure in january, though i could understand it from his perspective. no idea of the salary he is on at CR, but would be on at least double at even the lowest prem team. financial security for his family may play a large part in any decision he makes.[/quote]#I would hope he''s been able to achieve financial security already, even if he was on a relatively meagre footballing wage of £5k a week.  But I take your point.

John, I like your blog and your writing style, but please lay off the cliché sauce.  Even if you''re doing it deliberately, it still dulls the impact of what you are saying.

"In light of the rumours that our good

captain is about to jump ship at the opening of a window, I felt I

owed it to pay testament to the work he has done in his time here to steady this ship. I

also wish to make clear why every effort should be made to keep Grant

Holt on board for the foreseeable future, even if we happen to step

foot
into the land of milk and honey."

Aye carumba!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]John, I like your blog and your writing style, but please lay off the cliché sauce.  Even if you''re doing it deliberately, it still dulls the impact of what you are saying.

owed it to pay testament to the work he has done in his time here to steady this ship. I

foot

Aye carumba!

[/quote]I''ll certainly take note Chops, i''m as shocked as you are that i let so many slip under the radar. [Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]John, I like your blog and your writing style, but please lay off the cliché sauce.  Even if you''re doing it deliberately, it still dulls the impact of what you are saying.

foot

Aye carumba!

[/quote]I think John''s blog is nature''s toilet roll.