[quote user="lincoln canary"]were getting outplayed here. This could turn into a very heavy defeat, Lambert has been unlucky with injuries but playing a right back in the middle of a back three is asking for trouble. Not impressed...[/quote]

lol Lincoln are you ever impressed though? [;)]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]were getting outplayed here. This could turn into a very heavy defeat, Lambert has been unlucky with injuries but playing a right back in the middle of a back three is asking for trouble. Not impressed...[/quote]

Hmmmm talk about putting my negative foot in it! still the formation is crazy and russel martin is not a centr back, But well done Nelson!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Not easily!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Canaries Player suggesting that Sheff Utd have had 68% of the possession, worrying.
[/quote]

If we were losing 3-1 with 30 minutes to go then I would agree.  But at the moment it''s 1-1 and with a makeshift defence we are holding them just about

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote] Not easily![/quote]

Have noticed that [:)]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Arghhhh! Why do we concede so many [:''(][/quote]Only 1 of the 4 defenders we have on the pitch are a first choice for anybody who has seen them play! Its annoying we have so many players out in one area. But thats football! We just have to hope thats all they are going to score!

Imagining this defence against a side with a better track record when it comes to putting the ball in the net is not one i relish.From what i can make out from the commentary, i''d suggest Askou has been pretty dreadful today.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Arghhhh! Why do we concede so many [:''(]
[/quote]

Blimey you have no faith hahahaha, I and others did say that it was a worrying lineup

Does anyone have any links or anything at all so I can listen to commentary from the game? I''m back from uni for Xmas and can''t get BBC Norfolk on AM