Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

No ward or Lansbury

hmm, not our strongest team, only 1 of 4 first choice defenders is a bit worrying, especially as we have another couple of games to play in the next few days. Nice to see Whitbread and Drury make the bench.

Could be a high scoring game...

Ward?  Being sold? You having a laugh?  He aint going knowhere, If thats your way of thinking, then Holt and the Martins wouldn''t be playing, probably just a strain.  As said, good to see Zak and Drury on the bench.

its 4-3-3RuddyR MartinLappinAskouNelsonFoxCroftsSmithJacksonHoltC Martin4-3-3 is a sign we are going for goals... 4-0 to us today

If you follow Lansbury on Twitter then you''ll know he was at the Arsenal game last night and woke up this morning with a smile on his face so doesn''t sound as if he''s Ill or injured which makes it quite odd he''s missing

Ward apprently picked up 5 yellows so far, can''t remember if he''s been suspended for them already or not...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/club_stats/default.stm

Lambert said Ward had a calf strain, Lansbury a hamstring injury.  Trust in Lambert - we still win with half a side out for one reason or another.

Yeah just heard that.

Hope the Ward & Lansbury will be better for Saturday. Can''t see the makeshift team doing quite so well against QPR

Lambert also says "out for a few weeks" so that''s young Heni out for his second loan spell also means JBA and Admiral as our first choice centre backs, can someone open a window please quick, it stinks.

Very bad news, I thought Nelson did well today not just because he scored but defensively he did ok, but Askou was terrible! Also am I right in saying that Lappin got his 5th yellow today? which could mean Drury we be back before his is ready. I think 4-2 flattered us today and with our  make shift defense may well get a good beating Saturday

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Jas it wasn''t 4-3-3.....it was 3-2-2-3 or some wired formation, that really didn''t work.......[/quote]It looked 3-4-3 to me with R Martin playing in the middle, Askou on the left and Nelson on the right.Agreed it didn''t work.