Sign in to follow this  
Graham Paddons Beard

Andy Reid...

A word about Reid...decent enough player but why does he let himself get like that? Steve Bruce told him to lose a stone last season which I seem to recall he did and got in the first team, but he has obviously put it all back on again, and a bit more!. Looked like a darts player?  [:O]

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]A word about Reid...decent enough player but why does he let himself get like that? Steve Bruce told him to lose a stone last season which I seem to recall he did and got in the first team, but he has obviously put it all back on again, and a bit more!. Looked like a darts player?  [:O][/quote]quality player imho...but he likes the pizza and chips tooooo much,,,,if he could lose the weight and keep it off would be a great addition to most teams

He must really pack it away, presumably he trains every day like every other professional footballer, unless he''s allowed to carry a stash with him while he trains. Seriously though the lad must have some sort of problem if he cant lose the weight to the point where his potentially great career is literally going down the pan.

Its quite obvious he is very talented, and when he had the ball and didn''t have to move, he put it where he wanted.....But his weight obviously holds him back, but i think its probably too late for him anyway now isn''t it?

Does anyone remember the interview he did on Sky Sports after Sunderland beat us last season? Something along the lines of "these aren''t the games I want to play in" he said. I find it quite amusing that he''s back here in the league, on the losing side 16 months later!

He likes his carvery dinners. Saw him in the Toby Carvery in Wollaton a couple of weeks ago. He was with his old mate, Jack Lester.

You do wonder why Sheffield United are doing so badly. Im guessing the change in managers hassnt helped. But I mean you look at their team and its a half descent team. I mean Cresswell and Evans are both very good championship players while other such as Reid and Quinn are both good at this level aswell