Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Hilarious Journalism...

http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10418~52025,00.html

"The Blades were controlling Tuesday''s game at Carrow Road, thanks to goals from Andy Reid and Richard Cresswell, until Mr Crossley played Santa and literally gifted Norwich a penalty to turn the fixture."

Wash your mouth dylan, you can''t come on here and talk the truth especially if it is against us.

I personally thought we would always win the game yesterday (honest) but we were looking very vunerable at the back. From all accounts the first penalty was "fortunate." to say the least and remember but for a good save by Ruddy we may have ended up dropping 2 points.

If I had been watching as a Sheff U supporter I would hev been spitting nails at losing the game.

“A win like this can give us even more belief, because we know we can do the business even when we are not on top form. It’s a sign of a good side if you are not quite there and still picking up points. It also lets other teams know that as well because they will look at this game and see we didn’t play well but won, which just shows the character and the resilience of the lads. It wasn’t brilliant. A few of the lads were sat in the changing room after the game and said, to be fair, we played better against Portsmouth and got nothing for it. It’s an old cliché but it’s all about results –that is the industry we are in and I’m sure a fair few of the fans went home happier after this game than the Portsmouth game.”

Michael Nelson, from the Pinkun report on the main page. At the end of the day we are comfortable in the play-off positions, we did not get there by getting lucky every game.