Sign in to follow this  
dazza

so who are we going to......

man mark abel taarabt !? on saturday lol :) bigggggggggg player for them oh and maybe man mark kasper gorkks 2 ;S

I don''t know if you went to QPR away but young Adel did absolutely nowt in my view; Crofts, R.Martin, Ward, etc had him in their pockets...I think they took him off. The fact Gorkss went off in that game had a massive bearing in that game as the whole team went an extra 5 yards deeper.

Admittedly Taarabt''s a bit special, but have faith in Lord Lambert and his ability to drill into the players to pick up "the man" when he''s in their zone.

For a tricky player he''s not actually that quick so the running from deep aspect (that''s the one that usually gets us!) wont be a problem for NCFC on NY''sD.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]I don''t know if you went to QPR away but young Adel did absolutely nowt in my view; Crofts, R.Martin, Ward, etc had him in their pockets...I think they took him off. The fact Gorkss went off in that game had a massive bearing in that game as the whole team went an extra 5 yards deeper. Admittedly Taarabt''s a bit special, but have faith in Lord Lambert and his ability to drill into the players to pick up "the man" when he''s in their zone. For a tricky player he''s not actually that quick so the running from deep aspect (that''s the one that usually gets us!) wont be a problem for NCFC on NY''sD.[/quote]

??????? The game changer for QPR when City played at Loftus Road was Akos Buzsaky going off injured. He was replaced by a completely different type of player Leigertwood and QPR were not the same team after that. All I remember about Gorkss is that he got a right old battering from Holt, he probably wished he had been taken off but I''m sure he played the full 90.

We struggled to man-mark Andy ''Rotund'' Reid - and he was controlling the midfield for the Blades and allowed far too much time on the ball.

Hope we do better against the QPR playmakers on Saturday.....

Surman is injured, Jackson is pants....

can we PLEASE lay this mysterious Jackson / Holt partnership to rest ?!The bloke is like a headless chicken with the first touch of a WWE wrestler.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Surman is injured, Jackson is pants....

can we PLEASE lay this mysterious Jackson / Holt partnership to rest ?!The bloke is like a headless chicken with the first touch of a WWE wrestler.

[/quote]

Surman has to be near a return, I wouldnt be suprised he he was named in the starting 11 for QPR. As for Jackson i gurantee you will be eating your words before long. He will come good.

Mate, i would cook up them words and yum them down in one of Delia''s pies and love every mouth full !!

Just hope he does it soon, because hes looking very pants from where I am sitting :(

No he will not come good -seen enough of him now to know that he is not good enough, strong enough or intelligent enough for this division

If we can trade him for the same cash , or less, lets get shot in the January window - brings nowt to the game - 4 goals, and pl,enty of misses in 20 odd games - not good enough - won''t come good...