Sign in to follow this  
chris bakewell

Carvers not to happy

Hillarious. "No qualms" with "Quinney" (who headbutted Martin). Blames the ref, then their club, then Holt, then the fact that we didn''t play on Boxing Day, think the weather got a mention and world famine. Then says he is the most positive bloke you will ever meet.

Carver has a severe lack of personal acountability I''m afraid. This is a man who is angling for the Manager''s job on a permanent basis right? By associating himself with Kevin Blackwell & Gary Speed I presume he hopes to create the illusion that Sheffield Utd have become a persecuted club of some kind. In doing so, indirectly he is saying ''I''m the same calibre as those two - give me the job and as a club let''s blame the officials when we lose''.

I hope the Sheffield Utd board see through him - it''s laughable for him to claim he''ll be the most positive guy around come Thursday. He even mentioned ''Bobby'' - do I take that to mean Sir Bobby Robson? In which case Carver really is a deluded name-dropper.

He''s probably a nice man who really cares about the club but he''s not management material...

so he didnt think what evans did to get Lappin booked was gamesmanship then/ Evans going down like hed had his ankle broken, saw lappin get booked then got up laughing!! what a tosser  hope EVANS never comes back here after that!!

Funny stuff, if it was us on the other end of that penalty decision we would be mad but today it went for us....funny guy though, his wife probably got a mouthful when he got home (pardon the pun).

Haha hes a raving idiot !!" More of a penalti than Holt penalti, anyway, we dont get it, they get the penalti, theres another big decison, another big decision that has gone against us... how many is that two or three "Jurno " Three"" Ok Im up to three, hand ball its hit his arm, I admit that cant do anything about that...thats another decision thats gone against us..."

Cracking what a drooling buffoon !!( please observe the accented spelling of "penalti" )

Have to agree that his colouring does look decidedly iffy.

As do his comments on the game. If you can''t take defeat on the chin - whether you feel it is deserved or not - then I''m afraid footy management is the wrong career choice: as with yesterday, you''re going to spend half the time ranting like a spoilt 5-year old child and sounding like an idiot.