Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Trucker

A letter of disappointment for Hoolahan

Evening all, from a grumpy ish Newton Flotman.

I''m not a happy chappy, and feel a letter for Mr Wesley Hoolahan is on the cards.

I lost out on a £100 today, had Norwich down to win 3-2, then Mr "magical" wes got a fourth.... As u can imagine, im a very happy man.... We are now 3rd!!! I didn''t need the money..... Lol

Actually I,m the opposite, I had Norwich to Win 4-.2 with Wes to score a hatrick I won £1360 if Wes hadn''t of scored the last goal I would have lost money.A very very happy Taverham

[quote user="Refs are sometimes blind"]Actually I,m the opposite, I had Norwich to Win 4-.2 with Wes to score a hatrick I won £1360 if Wes hadn''t of scored the last goal I would have lost money.

A very very happy Taverham
[/quote]

Wow, when you put the bet on did you know Wes wasn''t starting ? Either way, a very daring bet.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="Refs are sometimes blind"]Actually I,m the opposite, I had Norwich to Win 4-.2 with Wes to score a hatrick I won £1360 if Wes hadn''t of scored the last goal I would have lost money.A very very happy Taverham[/quote]Wow, when you put the bet on did you know Wes wasn''t starting ? Either way, a very daring bet.[/quote]

No I didn''t know he wasn''t starting, I also had Holt to score 2 & 3 goals

[quote user="Refs are sometimes blind"]Actually I,m the opposite, I had Norwich to Win 4-.2 with Wes to score a hatrick I won £1360 if Wes hadn''t of scored the last goal I would have lost money.A very very happy Taverham[/quote]

Wow...... Well share ya winnings with us 2 losers then.... £100 for me and a £150 for matey!!!

Lol, well done tho, that was a brave bet.... I''m glad I''m not the only one sat here feeling lost out...

On the plus side tho, that goal, maybe a bigger goal come the end of season!!!

Thats nothing! -

I hit the jackpot today! -

I had £1 at 1million/1 that Whitbread would play today and ruddy hell look what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Thats nothing! -

I had £1 at 1million/1 that Whitbread would play today and ruddy hell look what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]I had 50p that Whitbread wouldn''t get injured, and I''m currently in the process of buying Facebook with the winnings.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Thats nothing! -

[/quote]I had 50p that Whitbread wouldn''t get injured, and I''m currently in the process of buying Facebook with the winnings.[/quote]haha I like that one

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]Evening all, from a grumpy ish Newton Flotman. I''m not a happy chappy, and feel a letter for Mr Wesley Hoolahan is on the cards. I lost out on a £100 today, had Norwich down to win 3-2, then Mr "magical" wes got a fourth.... As u can imagine, im a very happy man.... We are now 3rd!!! I didn''t need the money..... Lol[/quote]

All that excitement has gone to your head. We are 5th.

[quote user="Refs are sometimes blind"]Actually I,m the opposite, I had Norwich to Win 4-.2 with Wes to score a hatrick I won £1360 if Wes hadn''t of scored the last goal I would have lost money.

A very very happy Taverham
[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmm, yes ok!

Every home game i bet on the away team to be leading at half time but Norwich to win the game, odds always range from 22/1 (which they were yesterday) to 25/1. I only put a pound on it but winning 4-2 and winning £22 was good day all round.

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]Evening all, from a grumpy ish Newton Flotman.

I''m not a happy chappy, and feel a letter for Mr Wesley Hoolahan is on the cards.

I lost out on a £100 today, had Norwich down to win 3-2, then Mr "magical" wes got a fourth.... As u can imagine, im a very happy man.... We are now 3rd!!! I didn''t need the money..... Lol[/quote]

funny i had 4-2

only a quid on it but 66-1 happy days

90+7 how sweet