Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Drury set to get his testimonial

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]prob be the next game drury plays in-always been abit of a sicknote[/quote]

How long have you been a fan? 334 games in 9 seasons suggests otherwise.

He had a few bad seasons for injuries recently, but before that he consistently played virtually every single game.

Testimonial is deserved, a true city legend.

[quote user="City penguin"]fantastic :)

on a side note with hucks and adam being good friends surely hucks will grace CR again?[/quote]

I would imagine he will, along with Iwan!

Would it be a surprise if it is against Peterborough?

current 11 and squad vs norwich city of the past 10 years...

maybe getting lambert and culverhouse putting there boots on again, as well as malky, fleming, hucks, mckenzie, mcveigh, iwan, dublin, ashton??

[quote user="city till i die"]current 11 and squad vs norwich city of the past 10 years...

maybe getting lambert and culverhouse putting there boots on again, as well as malky, fleming, hucks, mckenzie, mcveigh, iwan, dublin, ashton??[/quote]That sounds amazing to see again! Great shout.Well deserved Drury mate, been quality over the years. Mr Consistent.Proud to have him in yellow. Adammmmmmmmmmmmmm Druryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we love your loyaltyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! [8]

Lambert is a former player of Celtic,McNally is their former Chief Executive and for those who remember the 5,000 jocks who turned up for Tim Shepperd''s testimonial a few years back surely Glasgow Celtic would ensure a 20,000 crowd and a great night and fantastic atmosphere

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]prob be the next game drury plays in-always been abit of a sicknote[/quote]That proves you are a bigger [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/S11.gif[/IMG] than I thought you were.

OMG can you just imagine the Celtic fans with their anti English banners and the banners they made wishing death on our soldiers at CR? Yeah the atmosphere would be something else lol.

If Celtic do have any part of this there will be 2 less fans.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Lambert is a former player of Celtic,McNally is their former Chief Executive and for those who remember the 5,000 jocks who turned up for Tim Shepperd''s testimonial a few years back surely Glasgow Celtic would ensure a 20,000 crowd and a great night and fantastic atmosphere

[/quote]

Indeed they would. But, at what cost? I remember that they were a pretty poisonous lot, for a testamonial with nothing at stake I thought that they behaved pretty badly. I seem to remember the place was awash with republican graffiti too. Does Adam get the choice?

[quote user="Largey"]Well Ashton won''t play again will he![/quote]

He could be given the job of getting the visiting team together and co manage with Worthy

Well, your memory is

different to mine then JSLT.  I remember the Celtic fans filling the whole of

the old South Stand, the atmosphere was cracking and they weren''t a bit

of trouble. - and for 5000 away fans to turn out on a January Monday

evening was astonishing (albeit most of them probably came from Corby!).