Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Im Back

Back in blighty after a uneventful chrimbo, will be at the game QPR game and will be making the trip to Boro!!

Seen the highlights and read the match reports off the Sheff u game. A few quick questions,

Where''s lansbury?

What''s up with ward?

How did the B team ie Askou and nelson get on against them? did they looked troubled?

And I haven''t read much about Chris Martin how has his performance''s been?

cheers

Lansbur and Ward both out for up to 3 weeks, one with calf, one with hamstring. [:(] Welcome back, did you have a good christmas? [:)] I''m going to both those games too. Will be tough but I won''t be content with less than 4 points.

Lansbury (Hamstring) & Ward (Calf) are both injured and set to be out for a few weeks, which unfortunately means we probably won''t see Henri in a Canary shirt again. Askou did decent considering he hasn''t played in ages, he did his job but nothing spectacular.C. Martin was a bit quiet but as always it sounds like he linked up well from Holt.P.S This is a secondary source from what I''ve read on here and heard on the radio [:)]hope it helps [Y]

Personally thought Askou was pretty awful, looked nervous and just wasnt in sync with our (attempts!) at passing play. Tempted to say if Whitbread is fit he needs to start on saturday, we cant give QPR the chances we gave Sheff Utd. C Martin was solid as usual, nothing spectacular but made some good runs and was often not used well when in space. A very disjointed performance but a win is a win - a Hoolahan must now start on Saturday like he should have done on tues.

[quote user="city till i die"]Back in blighty after a uneventful chrimbo, will be at the game QPR game and will be making the trip to Boro!!

Seen the highlights and read the match reports off the Sheff u game. A few quick questions,

Where''s lansbury?

What''s up with ward?

How did the B team ie Askou and nelson get on against them? did they looked troubled?

And I haven''t read much about Chris Martin how has his performance''s been?

cheers
[/quote]Try reading the news reports

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="city till i die"]Back in blighty after a uneventful chrimbo, will be at the game QPR game and will be making the trip to Boro!! Seen the highlights and read the match reports off the Sheff u game. A few quick questions, Where''s lansbury? What''s up with ward? How did the B team ie Askou and nelson get on against them? did they looked troubled? And I haven''t read much about Chris Martin how has his performance''s been? cheers[/quote]

Try reading the news reports
[/quote]

Charming