Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Anderlecht to beat Lierse for me this week. Home v away record suggests home win.

I was trying to find some stats on grounds which have had the most postponements and which ones have undersoil heating but to no avail.

Good Luck GH, and all pickers and a merry christmas to everyone.

No need to be sorry SWP....you''re trying to be helpful. I may be

incorrect but I don''t believe the original guideline from Nutty intended

for us to exclude Monday matches that form part of the weekend

schedule. We have recognised them previously. Perhaps Nutty can clarify

this.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]No need to be sorry SWP....you''re trying to be helpful. I may be

incorrect but I don''t believe the original guideline from Nutty intended

for us to exclude Monday matches that form part of the weekend

schedule. We have recognised them previously. Perhaps Nutty can clarify

this.[/quote]In the interests of being helpful, the first post on the thread indicated Boxing Day only.  Hope this helps.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]No need to be sorry SWP....you''re trying to be helpful. I may be incorrect but I don''t believe the original guideline from Nutty intended for us to exclude Monday matches that form part of the weekend schedule. We have recognised them previously. Perhaps Nutty can clarify this.[/quote]

In the interests of being helpful, the first post on the thread indicated Boxing Day only.  Hope this helps.
[/quote]

Yes, I saw the note Blah but I still would like Nutty to clarify if he really intended to exclude the Monday matches, which obviously form part of the weekend schedule ( Arsenal and Racing Genk being examples ). If the intention was to exclude the Monday matches then is that intended to be the case for this weekend only?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]No need to be sorry SWP....you''re trying to be helpful. I may be incorrect but I don''t believe the original guideline from Nutty intended for us to exclude Monday matches that form part of the weekend schedule. We have recognised them previously. Perhaps Nutty can clarify this.[/quote]

In the interests of being helpful, the first post on the thread indicated Boxing Day only.  Hope this helps.
[/quote]

Yes, I saw the note Blah but I still would like Nutty to clarify if he really intended to exclude the Monday matches, which obviously form part of the weekend schedule ( Arsenal and Racing Genk being examples ). If the intention was to exclude the Monday matches then is that intended to be the case for this weekend only?

[/quote]

On behalf of an indisposed Nutty..

The two Monday games given as examples would be fine as selections. Nutty just wants to ensure that people don''t pick from the next round of games (commencing the Tuesday) where prices wouldn''t be available until after the Boxing Day results are known.

Hope this helps,

Duncan

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

On behalf of an indisposed Nutty..

The two Monday games given as examples would be fine as selections. Nutty just wants to ensure that people don''t pick from the next round of games (commencing the Tuesday) where prices wouldn''t be available until after the Boxing Day results are known.

Hope this helps,

Duncan

[/quote]

Thanks Duncan.

Thanks for clearing that up guys.So on monday i will go for the  Welsh league and the still unbeaten

BANGOR CITY v Prestatyn       HOME WIN

Good luck Graham and all PUPS and have a great Christmas[Y][Y]

Hello boys and girls i''m still alive and managed to make it to Mothers somehow for our pre xmas get together, we''ve had about the same snow as the rest of the country so not really been able to go anywhere or do anything, with no internet i''ve filled my time watching Babestation daytime (which is really quite frustrating) and Dvd''s, bah humbug!

Anyway on to my pick

Celtic home win please, this one might not happen so in that event i''ll take Exeter at home to Swindon as my back up, few rumours goin around down this way that we are signing a lad in january from Exeter called something Harley, maybe Ryan? dont know anything about him could be just a rumour

On to the Movember charity raising we did, In total we raised over £400 for them which isn''t a huge amount but with the millions else that was made still a good total and a laugh in the process, here is a link that I hope will work so you can see our group http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsuccess&id=564948601#!/photo.php?fbid=473548268811&set=t.564948601 I''m the pedo looking one on the right

Also good luck to Mr Humphrey on a very tough task and a Happy Xmas and New year to all the Pup''s, looking forward to finaly getting back online!

Ok that link prob wont work and even then you''ll have to be my Facebook friend to see it, i''ll have a word with Mother and work out how to get it on here in the near future, if you want to add me on Facebook thats also fine

Hellish week, but if anyone can do it Graham can. Found three games that looked good, but unfortunaetly they have already been chosen. Cant find anything else so I will go with  Bangor City over Prestatyn. Bangor still look unbeatable, Prestatyn are poor away.If thats called off then Ill go with the masses to Anderlecht.Best of luck GH.

NN - As an aside, your comment about GH''s awesome strike rate got me wondering who holds the best strike rate and/or most winners since you started keeping records? Assuming Mr Bump is up there somewhere.

I''ll go for Man Utd to beat Sunderland. Steve Bruce''s sides don''t tend to put up too much of a fight against United.

Good luck PUPs and a Merry Christmas to you all.

Like Webster''s Dictionary, I''m Morocco-bound[ip]...and a local derby to boot.

Maghreb Fes to beat Wydad Fes.

Mahgreb Fes with a home record of 4-2-0, and a 9-4 goals tally, and Wydad Fes with an away record of 1-2-3 and a 3-7 goals tally.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

Seasons greetings to pups...

Celtic to beat St Johnstone please...

Merry Christmas to everyone on here and good luck all, lets sign off 2010 with another win...

Celtic Glasgow vs St Johnstone -  home win please.If that succumbs to the weather, then Anderlecht vs Lierse  - home win.Good luck everyone!

Good luck this week Graham, let''s hope we can add to the early Xmas present last week, with a slightly late one this week!  I''m moving back to England where I expect:Man Utd to beat SunderlandGood luck Graham, and all you Pup''s.And a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.