Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahan? Youlahan!

Lansbury's loan is season long, surely?

• His original emergency loan was extended to Jan 16th.
  • His hamstring injury is going to take about three weeks to heal sufficiently.
  • That takes us to about the 16th of January...if he isn''t staying all season then he would have gone back to Arsenal already but...
  • One of his latest tweets reads: ''

Think get a costa then bk

to hotel for a sleep !!''

Therefore, season long Lansbury. Enjoy :D

I can''t understand why he wouldn''t now stay until the end of the season - if anything this injury helps that cause because he''s only featured in a few games and therefore the loan spell so far has been pretty unsuccessful from that point of view. It''s not going to benefit him or Arsenal if he went back, or went to a different club on loan so unless either we don''t want him or can''t afford to contribute to his wages then i''d be suprised if it''s not announced next week that it''s being extended to the end of the season.

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]I can''t understand why he wouldn''t now stay until the end of the season - if anything this injury helps that cause because he''s only featured in a few games and therefore the loan spell so far has been pretty unsuccessful from that point of view. It''s not going to benefit him or Arsenal if he went back, or went to a different club on loan so unless either we don''t want him or can''t afford to contribute to his wages then i''d be suprised if it''s not announced next week that it''s being extended to the end of the season.[/quote]Yep, it all looks promising, the lad is different class, and that''s saying something, cos we''re not half bad.

Also Arsenal have said that Aaron Ramsey IS going straight back to them from Nottingham Forest. Since he''s a midfielder too, perhaps they may feel they don''t need Lansbury back as well. (Hopefully)

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]Also Arsenal have said that Aaron Ramsey IS going straight back to them from Nottingham Forest. Since he''s a midfielder too, perhaps they may feel they don''t need Lansbury back as well. (Hopefully)[/quote]

Wenger will not commit himself untill he is sure how this window performs, I E, gets who he wants, he has already said that in one of his interviews  on sky

I was having a glance through Lansbury''s Twitter musings yesterday. He was busy dancing at home on Tuesday night.....

[quote user="MPR"]I was having a glance through Lansbury''s Twitter musings yesterday. He was busy dancing at home on Tuesday night.....[/quote]

Yeah and it seems the other night he was in Norwich; probably wishful thinking and I know its been said on here before but hopefuly Lambert is playing mind games and Lansbury will not be out for a "few weeks"

Could be.

It''s either that or he was actually injured before what would have been the Palace game as well. In which case ''a few weeks'' could be refering to the time since he was injured.

As such he could be as little as a week away from being back.

Ward for me is as big if not a bigger miss. He really does seem to command that back line at times. Barnett coming back will also be a major boost and his first after being made permanent officially.