Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

FA charge a joke!

Was reading on the BBC report on us being charged along with Sheff Utd and Hull and the interesting bit was that it seemed to suggest that we are being done for a mass confrontation AFTER the game, therefore did it kick-off in the tunnel area after the game?

The other noticeable bit when looking at the picture on the BBC it''s the same fiery red head that''s in the middle of than one too, me thinks he needs anger-management therapy....

[quote user="Rich T"]Was reading on the BBC report on us being charged along with Sheff Utd and Hull and the interesting bit was that it seemed to suggest that we are being done for a mass confrontation AFTER the game, therefore did it kick-off in the tunnel area after the game? The other noticeable bit when looking at the picture on the BBC it''s the same fiery red head that''s in the middle of than one too, me thinks he needs anger-management therapy....[/quote]

Afeter 90 minutes Ie Injury time, players got involved unnecessarily and therefore should get reviewed. The football club do have a responsibility to control their players and therefore both clubs will be investigated. Sheff Utd twice in 2 games and Andy Ried singled out.[:)]

I just watched it again - Russell Martin takes a backhander (accidental) from Montgomery and goes down, Holt steams in on Quinn who kicks out. In the melee Reid has a really good go at headbutting Chris Martin.

Reid is lucky he isn,t tall enough to reach!

I''ve just played it through some video editing software and you''re right.

Montgomery clips Hoolahan, Holt ''clips'' Quinn, Quinn kicks out at Holt, Quinn trys to butt R Martin and then chins him, Reid trys to butt C Martin, and all the while Holt is in the thick of it acting as ''peacemaker.'' Classic.

In some ways this is the difference with this squad - not afraid of mixing it.

The FA charge IS a joke.

Handbags like this happen lots of times, something flares up it gets sorted. Let the Ref deal with it then jog on.

It will be interesting to see if any of this carries over to when we play Sheffield United away - January 22nd.