Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

Holts Injured!

Grant holt has picked up an knock in training during the week and will be out for uptoo a couple of weeks. Wilbraham will go straight into the starting lineup tomorrow, thats why he had to be loaned in first.

[quote user="smiley"]Grant holt has picked up an knock in training during the week and will be out for uptoo a couple of weeks. Wilbraham will go straight into the starting lineup tomorrow, thats why he had to be loaned in first.
[/quote]

Ketchup?

I don''t think it is Holt judging from Wilbraham''s interview on Canaries Player, he seems to talk in a manner suggesting he knows he''ll be on the bench on Saturday.

[quote user="smiley"]Grant holt has picked up an knock in training during the week and will be out for uptoo a couple of weeks. Wilbraham will go straight into the starting lineup tomorrow, thats why he had to be loaned in first.[/quote]if u seen this on the city website why even say its holt, your as oblvious to who it is as any of us, or do you have another source!?

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]I don''t think it is Holt judging from Wilbraham''s interview on Canaries Player, he seems to talk in a manner suggesting he knows he''ll be on the bench on Saturday.[/quote]

Depends on that day he gave his interview doesn''t it, and what date Holt ( if it is him) got injured in training this week?

Even if it is Holt then the new guy could still be on the bench with Martin and Jacko given the nod with Aaron coming off the bench if it looks like the ball is not sticking up top

i doubt SSN have any better an idea to whos injured than us- lambert keeps it all close to his chest and they wont know the team till tommorrow when we all find out, but i am getting worried its holt or another big player otherwise he wouldnt remain unnamed would he- maybe no-one injured and just a ploy from lambert into getting QPR to get complacent- i doubt it, but would be nice

I think you are guessing op. Personally I think it is Michael Nelson but that to is a guess putting 2 and 2 together. As long as Warnock is guessing just as we are that will be good.

I suggest either Nelson or Chris Martin.

Martin was hobbling at times in the second half after a couple of big hits, and Nelson looked like he was struggling with his back near the end - at one point he looked like a rusty garden chair trying to straighten himself out.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Captain Holt.... You mean when he got shot?[/quote]

lol young Tom Daley has asked if he would like to partner him in the pairs diving competition at the 2012 olympics.

I think it''s Holt. Wilbraham joined on loan, and it will be made permanent next week. The loan was so he could be registered straight away... Therefore, looking like it''s Holt.. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck sake.

[quote user="smiley"]Grant holt has picked up an knock in training during the week and will be out for uptoo a couple of weeks. Wilbraham will go straight into the starting lineup tomorrow, thats why he had to be loaned in first.
[/quote]

Not saying you are wrong because we simply do not know, but I had the other side of the coin on this ie I now have my amazing new signing no problem to us he will create major problems. Whereas Nelson being out tomorrow would ( I cant beleive I am saying This ) imo on this particualar day / game be a bigger problem than Holt being out. We would be left with Askou ( please draw your own opinions )  Drury and  Whitbread ( neither surely could last 90 minutes after being out so long ) and Russell Martin who picked up a knock not long ago.  

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Could be McNamee people... seems odd he only made a 20 min sub appearance before being taken off.[/quote]

It''s not really that odd...we needed another big man on the pitch so taking off the smallest man makes sense...regardless of how long he had been on the pitch.

[quote user="haisbrohacker"]The Blades brought on big forward, it seemed as if Askou was brought on to counter, thats why Mac went off and was given pat on back by Lambert.

HRH.[/quote]McNamee did have one of his socks rolled down when he went off.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="haisbrohacker"]The Blades brought on big forward, it seemed as if Askou was brought on to counter, thats why Mac went off and was given pat on back by Lambert. HRH.[/quote]

McNamee did have one of his socks rolled down when he went off.
[/quote]

And not forgetting Lambert is known for keeping his cards close to his chest, and Holt is not injured at all just giving Warnock the run around and playing mind games with him

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="haisbrohacker"]The Blades brought on big forward, it seemed as if Askou was brought on to counter, thats why Mac went off and was given pat on back by Lambert. HRH.[/quote]

McNamee did have one of his socks rolled down when he went off.
[/quote]

And not forgetting Lambert is known for keeping his cards close to his chest, and Holt is not injured at all just giving Warnock the run around and playing mind games with him

[/quote]

Spot on Pete. The op probably has got right through guess work that Willbrahams is starting but that is with Holt. If he got injured a couple of days ago a quick recovery because he trained today

[quote user="smiley"]Grant holt has picked up an knock in training during the week and will be out for uptoo a couple of weeks. Wilbraham will go straight into the starting lineup tomorrow, thats why he had to be loaned in first.[/quote]

If you are right then Lambert is more of a genius than any of us imagined. Wilbraham said in his interview that his agent first spoke to him about the move on Monday, yet Holt looked fine when he rolled in Hoolahan for his hat-trick at 5 to 5 on Tuesday. Hopefully his crystal ball showed him Warnock''s tactics for tomorrow too...

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Sorry my last reply was for Adam not the op[/quote]Sorry but there is no bigger problem then Holt being out. Our best player by a mile and we look awful without him.