Sign in to follow this  
stopage time winner

holts name isnt on paddy powers betting site

I attempted to do my betts for tomorrows game online , i usually do grant holt first goal scorer 2-1 but his name doesnt appear .Strangely Wilbrahams name appears so maybe just an oversite by the bookies i hope or maybe there is something in it  OTBC

Relax op and everyone else, I am reliably informed that both Holt and Nelson were involved in training today and the feeling is that Holt and Willbrahams will start upfront together. Also Holt is on the other betting sites such as skybet. I will also go further to say Wes and R. Martin also trained. There was only one player missing other than the injuries and that player has not been mentioned in previous posts today. I am now sure Lamberts comments were to throw Warnock into thinking what we were all thinking - happy new year

[quote user="whats goin on"]I attempted to do my betts for tomorrows game online , i usually do grant holt first goal scorer 2-1 but his name doesnt appear .Strangely Wilbrahams name appears so maybe just an oversite by the bookies i hope or maybe there is something in it  OTBC [/quote]Don''t worry, I wouldn''t think PL phones Paddy Power to tell them of his team line up/injury list.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Relax op and everyone else, I am reliably informed that both Holt and Nelson were involved in training today and the feeling is that Holt and Willbrahams will start upfront together. Also Holt is on the other betting sites such as skybet. I will also go further to say Wes and R. Martin also trained. There was only one player missing other than the injuries and that player has not been mentioned in previous posts today. I am now sure Lamberts comments were to throw Warnock into thinking what we were all thinking - happy new year[/quote]

This just makes me even more curious as to who it could be lol

Fox. That is from his memory because he was shocked when he read Lamberts comments. 

According to my source that I have no reason to suspect is not telling the truth unless he is working with Lambert on this story Holt even did extra shooting practice at the end of the session. Also going on the betting theme if bookmakers or punters thought Holt was out I would have thought QPR''s price would have plumetted from 13/8 a very good price if indeed we had lost Holt or Nelson

Not garunteed as the tactical session was behind closed doors but the feeling was Drury to start, Askou to start ( cant risk both Drury and Whitbread ) Willbrahams and Holt up front to counter the physical side of QPR ( is that short for kick them ).

For the rumors in the week that Lansbury and Ward were not really injured apparently neither were there today.

Apparently Wes has not got a clue wether he will start.

And by the way Stoke are trying to sign Connor Wickham

well if thats correct then we might expect see Hoolahan and C.Martin in midfield with Holt and Wilbraham up front

Don''t suppose you know whether Fox was injured in training, LIK? If this is the case, I''d guess to see Crofts, Smith, Martin and Hoolahan, with the return of the diamond midfield? Or even a natural midfielder in for Martin...say Tudur Jones? Lambert did say whoever he played he would have full faith in, perhaps that''s a clue that someone new will start.....

If Drury is in then it would suggest either Lappin is injured or a midfielder.

I think Lappin would then get pushed up into midfield.

[quote user="chicken"]If Drury is in then it would suggest either Lappin is injured or a midfielder. I think Lappin would then get pushed up into midfield.[/quote]  lappin is suspended for this game.

Doh! So he is, knew that, just slipped the mind!

Damn. It''s going to be a tough old game then.

If Wilbraham and Holt are set to start then I can invisage a 4-4-2 with Holt playing as the ''little'' man. MacNamee to start on the right or left to fire in some good crosses for the pair of them to latch onto.

Hopefully having Drury one side and R.Martin the other will steady the back a bit more.

It would be great to have Drury back tomorrow, if he is fit and not being rushed; Lapps has done a decent enough job deputising but a back line with Drury in just looks more solid.

I also actually quite like the idea of Wilbraham and Holt starting together, with the likes of Wes picking up the bits and pieces.

[quote user="Largey"]Don''t suppose you know whether Fox was injured in training, LIK? If this is the case, I''d guess to see Crofts, Smith, Martin and Hoolahan, with the return of the diamond midfield? Or even a natural midfielder in for Martin...say Tudur Jones? Lambert did say whoever he played he would have full faith in, perhaps that''s a clue that someone new will start.....[/quote]

I dont I am afraid my guy just tells me he was the only one he could recall not being there as he was quite shocked when he saw Lamberts comments. However I might be wrong here but was it not Fox who contained Taarabt in the away game ?. Also he did go off on Tuesday so maybe there was a little twist to the Hoolahan substitution. He also says that Hughes was involved in the session as well and Barnett did some work on his own. 

I should imagine Barnett worked on his own whilst the team worked on certain things for the game tomorrow. No point him taking part in Mact specific training if he is suspended for it.

[quote user="whats goin on"]I attempted to do my betts for tomorrows game online , i usually do grant holt first goal scorer 2-1 but his name doesnt appear .Strangely Wilbrahams name appears so maybe just an oversite by the bookies i hope or maybe there is something in it  OTBC [/quote]how do you think we have funded the wilbraham and Barnet signings?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="whats goin on"]I attempted to do my betts for tomorrows game online , i usually do grant holt first goal scorer 2-1 but his name doesnt appear .Strangely Wilbrahams name appears so maybe just an oversite by the bookies i hope or maybe there is something in it  OTBC
[/quote]

how do you think we have funded the wilbraham and Barnet signings?
[/quote]

LOL, good one...