Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

qpr predictions

i had 4-2 the other day at 66-1 so on a roll

thinking 0-0 qpr have had a few of them this season, think askou and nelson will surprise us saturday(clean sheet)

2-0 to us... QPR arent as good as the media think and wont finish top of the league... i am looking forwards to tjis game.. getting one over Colin in the dugout is always nice!

Clean sheet seems unlikely and we may need to score 3 to win this.I go for 3-2More in hope than expectation.

Given our injury list, we must surely struggle, (who is the additional casualty - Manamee?).

I hope that we manage 0-0 or 1-1, but I fear it could be 0-2.They have been something of a goal machine at times this season, and with our diiifulty of clean sheets....

Agree with Salopian - but 0-3 for me in fact we could really get hammered. They are a very impressive team and have a cutting edge and only know how to attack. Their defense is by miles the best in the division. Certain future champions. Think we will have to try and recoup after and then go for it again. Think with injuries this game has come a wrong time for us. We are too optimistic at present as fans (but Lambert has instilled that right through the club....and it is a fantastic quality to have) but....sorry this has away win written all over it.

Really would take any kind of a draw to be honest but I do feel a bit of a hiding is on the way (sorry), happy new year though.

With this long injuries and suspension list I can see us getting beat quite convincingly.

0-3 to QPR [:(]

with a long list of injuries and suspesnions when playing a top of the table team, I can only see a defeat and possibly a hammering; however, with our team this year and the fight and spirit we have, I wouldn''t bet against us

I have a feeling we might see the game of the season from a few of our players:Hoolahan and Russell Martin potentially have eyes on the premier leagueAskou needs to place himself in the shop window as I think he''s on his way out, and after his shocker in midweek this is the time.Martin/Jackson need to establish themselves as 2nd/3rd choice striker with Wilbraham entering the fray and potentially it could be one of their last starts if they have a poor game.My team for tomorrow:              RuddyK. Smith, R. Smith, Nelson, Drury           Tudur-Jones             Fox Crofts              Hoolahan            Martin Holt

[quote user="CantonsHero"]I have a feeling we might see the game of the season from a few of our players[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/n83855235548_4708.jpg[/IMG]

It''s going to be a tough game for sure, my head says 1-2, just because of injuries and suspensions - our defence on Tuesday looked very very suspect. However, you just never know with lambert''s sides what will happen, one thing is for sure though they''ll give it everything.

I''d take a draw from this one all things considered

2-0 to us.... we so nearly beat them at Loftus and i honestly think they will blow it spectacularly this season. We are better than them when fully fit but its going to a game and a half today.Ruddy will play like superman and save everything and we will do them on the break twice.

Under the circumstances, a draw would be a reasonable result.2-2 with our goals from headers by defenders going up for set pieces - Nelson and Askou (if they are both playing - if they are not then whoever else is in central defence). Also, one of QPR''s will be an own goal from one of our centre backs.I dreamed all this this morning, so its bound to be wrong.