Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

New Year Celebrations

[quote user="First Wazzock"]I''ve just realised that I''ve got 6 different whiskies in the house... It could be a long night. [;)][/quote]You should have given me a shout if you needed a hand, very partial especially 10 year old single malts.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="First Wazzock"]I''ve just realised that I''ve got 6 different whiskies in the house... It could be a long night. [;)][/quote]You should have given me a shout if you needed a hand, very partial especially 10 year old single malts.[/quote]I think Waz may have needed a hand getting out of his chair rather than with the drinking with that selection [:P]

[quote user="Adam_2010"]My New Years celebrations consist of pulling pints until a joyous 6am.

Can anyone match that??[/quote]Which Bar do you work in Adam?I used to work in the Station Hotel in Gorleston but that was a long time ago, used to love working Christmas Day lunchtime, got paid a lot of dosh one New Year to work the Function Room Bar in the Cliff Hotel, got quite hammered off drinks from customers and woke up in bed with one of the barmaids the next day. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/smiley14.gif[/IMG]

Went to bed about half nine as was on shift at 6 today.

Happy New Year everybody!

[:)]