Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Didnt go today...

Been ill for the last few days so sadly I didnt go.

A few questions for those that did:

a) was Taraabt rubbish or just marked out of the game?

b) how did Wilbraham do?

c) were QPR the best team to visit Carrow Road this year?

d) does anyone believe we''re good enough to win the league?

Cheers all :)

a) Taraabt was outclassed by the Norwich midfield, lost his head and was booked for a wild kick and was subbed off, having a hissy fit as he went straight down the tunnel.

b) Wilbrahams battled away really well considering he hasn''t played for a few weeks, but was clearly out on his feet when he was subbed off with a few minutes to go.

c) Yes, QPR were the best team to visit Carrow Road this year, but it is only January 1st!! Seriously though you could see why they were top, even though we thoroughly deserved the win.

d) Didn''t think so before today, but now I''m not so sure.

Taarabt wasn''t rubbish, he showed glimpses of fantastically quick feet, but we (Crofts in particular) did a fine job of closing him down quickly.

Wilbraham got his head stuck in however he didn''t get many opportunities with the ball at his feet or in front of goal. Was mainly used to keep an aerial threat and didn''t do a bad job, but did tire towards the end.

QPR were not the best side to visit Carrow Road in my opinion. They have a big squad who are all fairly quick and strong, however take the threat of Taarabt out of the equation and you have just a decent top 6 team.

If we continue to play like that then yes we are good enough, you must remember we have many players injured or suspended, how much better our team can get is not known, but I hope we can pull off performances like this against the weaker sides in games we are expected to win. It looks promising!

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]a) Taraabt was outclassed by the Norwich midfield, lost his head and was booked for a wild kick and was subbed off, having a hissy fit as he went straight down the tunnel. [/quote]You forgot to say the Snake Pit were singing ''Cry in a minute, he''s going to cry in a minute'' as he trudged down the tunnel.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/bwahaha.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]a) Taraabt was outclassed by the Norwich midfield, lost his head and was booked for a wild kick and was subbed off, having a hissy fit as he went straight down the tunnel. [/quote]

You forgot to say the Snake Pit were singing ''Cry in a minute, he''s going to cry in a minute'' as he trudged down the tunnel.

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/bwahaha.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

lol I did have to chuckle at that, highly amusing, he did throw a wobbler didn''t he?  Several times in fact