Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Is Wes free to talk to a new club?

Only foreign clubs, or so i hear (i seem to recall Pete may have said as much?).

He can only sign a pre-contract with a foreign club, also McNally said that we would not lose any players on Bosman''s in the summer. I don''t know if you noticed Wes jump in the Barclay after his 2nd v Sheffield United and his little spat with Russell Martin today? He cares about this club and I don''t think he''ll be going anywhere as long as Lambert wants him here.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]He can only sign a pre-contract with a foreign club, also McNally said that we would not lose any players on Bosman''s in the summer. I don''t know if you noticed Wes jump in the Barclay after his 2nd v Sheffield United and his little spat with Russell Martin today? He cares about this club and I don''t think he''ll be going anywhere as long as Lambert wants him here.[/quote]

What was their little spat about?

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]He can only sign a pre-contract with a foreign club, also McNally said that we would not lose any players on Bosman''s in the summer. I don''t know if you noticed Wes jump in the Barclay after his 2nd v Sheffield United and his little spat with Russell Martin today? He cares about this club and I don''t think he''ll be going anywhere as long as Lambert wants him here.[/quote]

What was their little spat about?

[/quote]

not squaring the ball or something i think!!

Not sure, they were shouting at each other and there was a shove or too after one of the scrambles at the end as QPR chucked the kitchen sink at us. I can only assume that they both thought the other one should have cleared it. They seemed ok with each other at the final whistle though so I''m sure it''s nothing to worry about. Nice to have players that care.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Not sure, they were shouting at each other and there was a shove or too after one of the scrambles at the end as QPR chucked the kitchen sink at us. I can only assume that they both thought the other one should have cleared it. They seemed ok with each other at the final whistle though so I''m sure it''s nothing to worry about. Nice to have players that care.[/quote]

They actually laid a hand on each other? That doesnt sound too good!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Not sure, they were shouting at each other and there was a shove or too after one of the scrambles at the end as QPR chucked the kitchen sink at us. I can only assume that they both thought the other one should have cleared it. They seemed ok with each other at the final whistle though so I''m sure it''s nothing to worry about. Nice to have players that care.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah there was a little shoving, but as I said they were fine with each other at the final whistle so I''m sure it''s nothing to worry about.

[/quote]Don''t worry Lincoln, heat of the moment stuff, just showed how much they were up for it today.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

He''s going to Blackpool[:O]

Don''t shoot the messenger.......

[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/75.gif[/IMG]That''s the best laugh I''ve had for a while.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

He''s going to Blackpool[:O]

Don''t shoot the messenger.......

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/75.gif[/IMG]

That''s the best laugh I''ve had for a while.
[/quote]

lol me 3

[/quote]They did, but nothing serious. I think Russell was just having a go at Hoolahan as he would any of his defensive partners (watch the way any defenders in any team shout at each other when someone gets something wrong - I remember Mackay used to go absolutely mental at Fleming and vice versa, so it''s nothing new). But Hoolahan wasn''t used to it not usually being a defensive player and gave Martin a little shove. They apologised to each other about 2 mins later, and I''m sure they debriefed in the dressing room. Nothing major I''m sure