Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Wazzy's Ref Watch

Jon Moss

Shades of the curates egg here, good,but only in parts.

General positioning and control was good, but after allowing two fouls on Holt within the space of a minute and a blatant one on Martin go in the first half he went down in my estimation. I didn''t see what happened with Chris Martin that left one of their players on the deck in the second half, but neither did the Ref either. He did well to stand firm against the QPR players that insisted they should have had a penalty, when the foul was clearly outside the box but the player ended up inside the box. The bookings were good and the sending off was the easiest decision he had to make all game. I was surprised that he didn''t ask our players to speed the game up in the first half as we seemed to take an eternity to take corners, throw ins etc after we had taken the lead.

Jon Moss, reasonably good, but should clamp down on the more blatant fouls 6

From where I sit in the Lower Barclay, we thought it was a penalty for QPR but were more than happy that a free kick was given.I agree that he made some good and poor decisions but that''s par for the course and difficult to get it right all the time. Not the worst we''ve seen this season at Carrow Road.

As First Wazzock said, I believe the foul occurred outside the box and Angryman fell into the box - so a good call.

I think it''s fair to say Mr Moss tried to let it flow!

Thought he let the game flow - gave quite a few "play on" advantages, and brought quite a few back when the advantage didn''t materialize.Missed what, from our view, appeared to be a blatant hand ball by Holt before the sending off - looking forward to seeing it on TV soon!Couldn''t tell with the penalty appeal against us, again look forward to seeing it.Seen worse refs I think!

[quote user="65Vintage"]Thought he let the game flow - gave quite a few "play on" advantages, and brought quite a few back when the advantage didn''t materialize.

Missed what, from our view, appeared to be a blatant hand ball by Holt before the sending off - looking forward to seeing it on TV soon!

Couldn''t tell with the penalty appeal against us, again look forward to seeing it.

Seen worse refs I think!
[/quote]

Def, a foot outside the box, bloody good dive though.