Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Norwich City v QPR match report on www.dh6.co.uk

Hi all,

what a day,my QPR match report is now on www.dh6.co.uk have a look and tell me what you think?

http://www.dh6.co.uk/s14a1n89p1/Norwich-City-v-Queens-Park-Rangers.html

a few rumours flying about lets hope there not true

Hucks

great report...highlighting the good and the bad which needs to be done at city. (CM''s finishing did seems poor today even though I still value him as the best at the club).

Pretty fair assessment of proceedings, I think. Both centre halves were immense, but I thought Whitbread was the better of the two - just that one mistake right after we scored, but otherwise he was immaculate.A tale of two playmakers really - Taarabt had no end product and cut a frustrated figure, while Wes was absolutely everywhere, with and without the ball.And if you''re talking about the Lambert to Burnley rumour, surely that''s a non-starter? Can''t see it happening.

Hucks, you''ve got me nervous, I was hoping you would come on saying its all a load of bo***ks.

Whilst you''re here do you think we''ll lose any of our players in January?

Darren, apologies but this seems as good a time and posting as ever to wish you, your family and your charity a great 2011.

Obviously that wish is extended to every other City supporter and follower as well...