Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

Boro info

Last minute decisionto travel up to boro tomorrow, just wondering how much tickets are, and if can get them on the gate. Obviously the ticket office is closed, and the website doesn''t seem to be working for me. Also, if anyone knows where to park near the ground, that would be helpful. Cheers people!

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]Last minute decisionto travel up to boro tomorrow, just wondering how much tickets are, and if can get them on the gate. Obviously the ticket office is closed, and the website doesn''t seem to be working for me. Also, if anyone knows where to park near the ground, that would be helpful. Cheers people![/quote]

This tells you all about parking and their ground

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/

Ticket info is all here, its working ok for me

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/Tickets/0,,10355~2241911,00.html

Tickets are available on the day

I believe tickets are available on the gate, really looking forward to this trip after yesterday''s performance.

Any idea how many we''ve sold? Not expecting a massive following but would be surprised if any less than 1,000 made the trip after recent displays & results.

I can''t find the coach prices on the site, anyone know what they are?

Cheers

Got my ticket for tomorrow.......£26.00 for adults, £13.00 for Under 18s and it''s only £16.00 for Over 65s - and we''ll be seated in the South Stand Upper of the Riverside Block 62.....Now, that''s what I call VFM.

Me and a car full of mates leaving early tomorrow morning....Club Cabbage? Yer ''avin  a larf!

Weather check carried out - and it''s all looking good! [Y]

I''ve been there just once when we were in the Premiership and didn''t find it a great day out.I remember it all being a bit bleak up in that corner of the North East. The stadium seemed the only decent new building in acres of wasteland. Difficult to find a pub pre-match and when we eventually did manage to shoehorn our way inside one it was handy that they were selling beer in two pint plastic tumblers so we could get p*ssed a bit quicker and ready to face the inevitable defeat. One visit there is probably enough for most people.That said I''ve since heard that the town centre is reachable on foot so I hope that those going tomorrow have a better day of it pub-wise and the way we''re playing now a defeat is far from inevitable this time.....