Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

which way the premiership?

because after today thats where we are going!QPR will finish mid table. Taraabt threw a wobbly when he went off and as warnock doesn''t let players dictate i wouldn''t be suprised if he isn''t back at white heart lane by now!as for us we battled today! defended better than we have done for many a season i thought, ruddy made a good save first half and apart from some way ward finishing we could have had 7 today!if QPR are the best team in the division then i cant wait to play the worst! we will get double figures!the promotion party will be rolling soon.

Sorry but QPR midtable is a stupid comment they had an off day. Sheff Utd fans could say the same about us, us and QPR will be up there at the end of the season but hopefully with us above them.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]because after today thats where we are going!QPR will finish mid table. Taraabt threw a wobbly when he went off and as warnock doesn''t let players dictate i wouldn''t be suprised if he isn''t back at white heart lane by now!as for us we battled today! defended better than we have done for many a season i thought, ruddy made a good save first half and apart from some way ward finishing we could have had 7 today!if QPR are the best team in the division then i cant wait to play the worst! we will get double figures!the promotion party will be rolling soon.[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/up_arrow.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]

Sorry but QPR midtable is a stupid comment they had an off day. Sheff Utd fans could say the same about us, us and QPR will be up there at the end of the season but hopefully with us above them.

[/quote]havent they lost 3 of the last 4? more than an "off day" me thinks.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]

[/quote]havent they lost 3 of the last 4? more than an "off day" me thinks.[/quote]If I recall that''s how Leeds'' demise of winning the league last season started. I am, however, prepared to be corrected...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]because after today thats where we are going!QPR will finish mid table. Taraabt threw a wobbly when he went off and as warnock doesn''t let players dictate i wouldn''t be suprised if he isn''t back at white heart lane by now!as for us we battled today! defended better than we have done for many a season i thought, ruddy made a good save first half and apart from some way ward finishing we could have had 7 today!if QPR are the best team in the division then i cant wait to play the worst! we will get double figures!the promotion party will be rolling soon.[/quote]I don''t think QPR will finish mid table JAS otherwise I tend to agree with everything you said.I keep doing the BBC predictor and we keep coming second! Can''t be right, can it?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]because after today thats where we are going!QPR will finish mid table. Taraabt threw a wobbly when he went off and as warnock doesn''t let players dictate i wouldn''t be suprised if he isn''t back at white heart lane by now!as for us we battled today! defended better than we have done for many a season i thought, ruddy made a good save first half and apart from some way ward finishing we could have had 7 today!if QPR are the best team in the division then i cant wait to play the worst! we will get double figures!the promotion party will be rolling soon.[/quote]He''s not a Spurs player anymore. QPR won''t finish mid-table.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]because after today thats where we are going!QPR will finish mid table. Taraabt threw a wobbly when he went off and as warnock doesn''t let players dictate i wouldn''t be suprised if he isn''t back at white heart lane by now!as for us we battled today! defended better than we have done for many a season i thought, ruddy made a good save first half and apart from some way ward finishing we could have had 7 today!if QPR are the best team in the division then i cant wait to play the worst! we will get double figures!the promotion party will be rolling soon.[/quote]I don''t think QPR will finish mid table JAS otherwise I tend to agree with everything you said.I keep doing the BBC predictor and we keep coming second! Can''t be right, can it?[/quote]Just did the Norwich games, couldn''t be bothered doing the others! Got us finishing on 77 points, and a GD: +125... However, we did beat Ipswich 99-0 in my predictions so you may need to take 1 or 2 off in the goal difference. 77 points enough? Hopefully!