Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Warnock still an idiot

Always have thought he is an arrogant opinionated fool but his interview proves he still is one. Never gracious in defeat basically labelled Holt a cheat which is rich coming from Mr Warnock considering his track record.Forgot to mention he was already one down before sending off.Boy do I hope we knock them off their perch

[url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/01/norwich-city-qpr-championship]http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/01/norwich-city-qpr-championship[/url]"I thought we were in the ascendancy in the second half."Is he going senile? [:$]

This is a surprise - despite not having the best reputation, Colin is normally balanced if the evidence is as overwhelming as it was today.

As for being in the ascendancy in the 2nd half, the match stats do not normally lie - we had well over 60% of the possession for the full 90 minutes, so QPR must''ve been REALLY sh1t during the 1st half.

Warnock, for me is one of the most under-rated managers. Yes he gets angry but it''s just his passion for what he does! He certainly knows what he''s talking about.

He''s definitely a fantastic manager but yes it is funny when he gets angry...

His post match interview smacks of sour grapes (again!), he knows his side have been totally outplayed today, they look very average when you keep Taarabt under wraps and Russell Martin did a fine job in that.Always love beating Colin''s teams, he''s a tw@t

[quote user="shiplee15"]Warnock, for me is one of the most under-rated managers. Yes he gets angry but it''s just his passion for what he does! He certainly knows what he''s talking about. He''s definitely a fantastic manager but yes it is funny when he gets angry...[/quote]

I have no problem with a manager showing passion and getting angry, but I dislike him for his hypocracy.  Calling Holt a cheat after his reputation for telling his players to dive, getting his assistant to spy on opponent half time talks, getting players to feign injury or get sent off to get a game abandoned, etc.

Some top lurking there Notts :)   5 posts in 6 years

Anyway, as has been said, done himself no favours today, and hes been out-thought tactically twice against Lambert.

I actually quite like Colin (though happily join in the chants! :-) ), he''s one of those guys who you love if he''s yours but not if he''s not (like Holt, I guess)...he sticks up for his side and is blinkered about it all in an ''us against the world'' sort of way. Obviously he oversteps the mark at times (and I hope he gets done for his comments about St Grant of Holt) but that is all part of the package.

He called Holt a cheat. No ifs no buts he called him a cheat.

The authorities must act

Perhaps Colin would like to say it to Holts face in a dark alley!!!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]He called Holt a cheat. No ifs no buts he called him a cheat.

The authorities must act

Perhaps Colin would like to say it to Holts face in a dark alley!!![/quote]If he said it about ref he would on a charge and probably in stands with fine for many a match however do not know how it relates to players.Warnock should look at replay his other defender only three yards away and with great view saw nothing to appeal against, the only one who did was the one up Holts backside already fouling him. And my experience as a ref is when a defender makes a bad mistake they always say the attacker has done something wrong. It is a sort of self defence especially if they know red coming out.Warnock should know better and should apologise but I unlike other posters have no respect for the "man" who as others have posted has used all kinds of tactics in past. Calling another professional a cheat is crossing the line for me and I really hope he gets payback

I, too, quite like Colin, but there was something about his interview that puzzled me yesterday ... then I realised what it was - I couldn''t take my eyes off his nose ... so, so punchable ...

Colin obviously doesn''t understand irony- I remember seeing

him tell a Bury player to scuff up the penalty spot prior to a Norwich spot kick at CR in the late 90s (we

missed[:(]). Then there was the alleged "break his f***ing leg" shout

at CR (... I think that was Colin). So he certainly understands the principle

of pushing the line between gamesmanship and cheating. And how many times did

Tarabt throw himself on the ground yesterday?

Sour grapes I reckon and I''m dissapointed that he felt the need to say it.

Dear old Colin, the pantomime dame of the football world, false teeth and all. Calls Holt a cheat, we shout "Oh no he isn''t" and everyone laughs. The guy is a sandwich short of a picnic but not to be taken seriously. I think he should wear a blue gingham pinafore dress and bo-peep wig for maiximum effect. Holt will be quaking in his boots...[<:o)]  

Warnock''s comments were made of sour grapes but they were clever. He knows that the national media will pick up on what he said and if it means that that officials think twice about giving Holt a decision, it will be mission accomplished for Warnock.

warnock is the manager from a few years ago when in charge of sheff u. and losing, having had three players sent off, ordered another of his team to get himself sent off, thus causing the ref to abandon the game. i don''t think this colin w should ever accuse anybody of cheating!!!!

Warnock starts to throw his teddy when he comes under pressure...QPR were found out yesterday and hence his nonsense...we made them look quite ordinary and just a shame that our finishing didn''t punish them.

Warnock is a good manager, but totally obnoxious with it. Holt''s heel was clipped in both incidents and as for the supposed handball, it hit Holt''s elbow from behind when he was facing the goal. It made it harder for Holt, who had to check to collect the ball then turn Connolly who clipped his heel. The ref was well positioned to see it and called it right, IMO.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]

Warnock is a good manager, but totally obnoxious with it. Holt''s heel was clipped in both incidents and as for the supposed handball, it hit Holt''s elbow from behind when he was facing the goal. It made it harder for Holt, who had to check to collect the ball then turn Connolly who clipped his heel. The ref was well positioned to see it and called it right, IMO.

[/quote]Spot on, he just can''t think straight when he''s seen his team being stuffed. What he said was utter nonsense...and he definitely has no right to accuse others of that! I hope QPRse fail in their bid now...but they''re still a force