Sign in to follow this  
zak123

Football League Show

Not quite the coverage i was expecting, and Warnock managed to tell the country how much a cheat he thinks Holt is, well Mr Warnock, i suppose none of your players have ever made the most of a situation?  If theres contact, go down.  Its about time we were getting these 50/50 decisions, lets remember, we''ve had planty go against, like Reading away and the penalty at Cardiff.

What got me was how we''re the surprise outfit yet Leeds who went up below us having almost bottled it, aren''t? Fair play to Colin though, I don''t like players diving and Holt has got away with a few things recently.

A convenient distraction for ''our'' Colin, rather than having to address the fact that his team were not only outplayed but contained for most of the game.

I wonder what self pitying bleats he will come out with when QPR are knocked off the top.

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]''Colin''-  Is that a private joke or something?[/quote]Neil Warnock is a perfect anagram of Colin W*nker

[quote user="MPR"]What got me was how we''re the surprise outfit yet Leeds who went up below us having almost bottled it, aren''t? Fair play to Colin though, I don''t like players diving and Holt has got away with a few things recently.[/quote]It surprised me also that they would consider us the surprise package of the season when Leeds failed to match us last season yet are also right up their with us this season. Even Millwall are amongst the mix.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]You what? Fair play to Colin? FFS.

He called Holt a cheat. You can''t away with that but then you probably think he is a cheat.[/quote]Out of order really.  Fine if his opinion is ''A Player'' goes down easily, but saying ''cheat'' is totally wrong.  If he''d said a ref was a cheat, he''d be on a charge from the FA by now.

Well according to the beeb last week Leeds were the suprise package, but now we have gone above them i guess they need to change their mind. Even though I hate Leeds I think its fair to say we have both done equally well really and as others have said even Millwall have done ok.Although I dont understand why we only got 1 minute or so highlights? From the looks of the highlights the Leeds-Boro game looked pretty poor and our game had plenty of drama

Warnock always has an excuse and like another poster says, going on about Holt is a convenient distraction from talking about his team being beaten and outplayed by Norwich!

According to the world outside of East Anglia, last seasons League 1 was all about Leeds going up and it was as thought Norwich wern''t even in the Division although they finished ahead of Leeds by winning the title by 9 clear points!

As an aside on the Leeds thing, a pundit on Radio 5 (can''t remember who, but he is as equally annoying as Claridge) made Leeds their team of 2010 because of ''everything thay have achieved''. What? Almost bottling their third season in Division 1 after having a 10/12 point lead and winning a cup game at OT against a disinterested Man U side? What is it with the BBC and their Leeds infatuation?

I can remember when Warnock was at Sheff U  when we beat them on thier home ground, the first thing was he was seen to ask his player in full view of the camera''s Why the f**k did you not go down in the box, and his post match comments were "You would have thought they had just won the Europian cup and not 3 points", I think our fans got it right yesterday with his name,   

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]You what? Fair play to Colin? FFS.

He called Holt a cheat. You can''t away with that but then you probably think he is a cheat.[/quote]Oh come on, we all know Holt dives. You have be really blinkered not to see it. Yesterday it was a foul and a red card, no doubt, but Holt does go down a lot.

Is there anywhere on the internet that you can watch yesterdays highlights. Im in Switzerland and cant so cant get Iplayer

Who cares if Leeds get more attention and accolades from pundits, we are 3rd in the league and if we stay there or push on even further, people will soon take note.

[quote user="judderman"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]You what? Fair play to Colin? FFS.

He called Holt a cheat. You can''t away with that but then you probably think he is a cheat.[/quote]Oh come on, we all know Holt dives. You have be really blinkered not to see it. Yesterday it was a foul and a red card, no doubt, but Holt does go down a lot.[/quote]We all don''t.  As the majority of fans know the difference between diving and going down when a foul has been committed.  Holt went down imo because his heel was clipped.

There is a big difference between going down easily when contact is made and going down when there is no contact at all. One is legitimately putting the ref to a decision and one is cheating. Holt is no cheat as far as I have seen.

[quote user="judderman"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]You what? Fair play to Colin? FFS. He called Holt a cheat. You can''t away with that but then you probably think he is a cheat.[/quote]
Oh come on, we all know Holt dives. You have be really blinkered not to see it. Yesterday it was a foul and a red card, no doubt, but Holt does go down a lot.
[/quote]

There is a big difference between going down easily when contact is made and going down when there is no contact at all. One is legitimately putting the ref to a decision and one is cheating. Holt is no cheat as far as I have seen.

Whenever I think of his thug captain at Sheff Utd, Chris Morgan, I realise what a hypocrite Colin is !!!!  

[quote user="walkern canary"]I can''t stand that smug cow lizzie either,she needs to be reminded who actually won league one last season[/quote]

Why the hell do they have to this silly woman on the program in the first place, and time wasting going round clubs with the history lessons that none of us want to know about anyway, all it does is reduce match highlites

[quote user="Divs crew!"]Warnock ur C**T warnock,warnock ur a C **T.

Oh dear me have mummy and daddy seen your insightful masterpiece into the merits of Neil Warnock?

[quote user="H4H"]Is there anywhere on the internet that you can watch yesterdays highlights. Im in Switzerland and cant so cant get Iplayer[/quote]You have mail!!! (Private message)

[quote user="The Å¿hroud of Turin"][quote user="judderman"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]You what? Fair play to Colin? FFS.

He called Holt a cheat. You can''t away with that but then you probably think he is a cheat.[/quote]Oh come on, we all know Holt dives. You have be really blinkered not to see it. Yesterday it was a foul and a red card, no doubt, but Holt does go down a lot.[/quote]We all don''t.  As the majority of fans know the difference between diving and going down when a foul has been committed.  Holt went down imo because his heel was clipped.[/quote]Like I say, I think it was a foul yesterday, but I''d be angry if a penalty was given against us like the one we got against Sheff Utd. Andrew Johnson went down in similar fashion from a Jason Shackell challenge and we didn''t like that!

Neil Warnock (Colin) should take a look at Adel Taarabt - who went down like he''d been shot by a stadium sniper.....when anyone of our squad broke wind within 5 feet of him.....

Fouled by flatulence..... 

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="walkern canary"]I can''t stand that smug cow lizzie either,she needs to be reminded who actually won league one last season[/quote]

Why the hell do they have to this silly woman on the program in the first place, and time wasting going round clubs with the history lessons that none of us want to know about anyway, all it does is reduce match highlites

[/quote]Exactly! How many other fans'' messageboards complain about her as well, I wonder? She started saying something about how Norwich fans weren''t happy with the comments about our team (those derisory comments implying ''Lil Ole Norwich'') and make out she couldn''t understand why what was being said, was being said. She does nothing to advocate women being involved with presenting sport at all, as she knows next to nothing about the football leagues, and I''m clutching at straws by suggesting someone put her into the show for supposed glamour (as she''s female and blonde) which completely passes me by.Get rid of her BBC - grrr!

Ok. Whats up Judderman? I really can''t believe your an idiot so what is the thrust of your comments?

Whenever Holt has ''gone down'' the first thing you must examine is - has he beaten the defender to the ball? Answer in the positive. Has he beaten the defender because of his guille and skill? Answer in the positive.

What''s up mate? Got a problem?

Glad you don''t sit next to me. Colin!!!