Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

That Was Awesome.

Just back from the game still buzzing at was a brilliant performance, we murdered them for most of the game with the only critisicm being that we should have scored at least six and wouldn''t have been flattered by it had we done so. Special mention to Whitbread who considering he''d been out for so long was nothing short of brilliant and a mention to the fans who were also very good today.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Just back from the game still buzzing at was a brilliant performance, we murdered them for most of the game with the only critisicm being that we should have scored at least six and wouldn''t have been flattered by it had we done so. Special mention to Whitbread who considering he''d been out for so long was nothing short of brilliant and a mention to the fans who were also very good today.
[/quote]

I''m going to join in with this ! It was absolutely brilliant. Exciting football, the likes we see only now and again at The Carra. As I said to my son on the way home tonight everyone must get involved and make the most of this. Some of the first half football was sublime, and the workrate was exceptionaly. Russell Martin over the last month or so has been like a new signing, Hula making tackles, everyone outstanding.

I''m going for a lay down.

One of the best games for many moons, from two skillful teams. It was good to watch.

I just don''t like being put through the wringer when we can''t kill the game off after having so much play and so many chances. Nevertheless is was a cracking match in which QPR certainly played their part.

Agreed with what everyone else has said plus thought the fans were excellent today, even the Jarrold were getting involved. [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/icon_celebrate.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="dickyst220"]We just didn''t seem to be able to stick it in the back of the net!!![/quote]

3pts and a one-nil keeps us under the Radar for now which will benefit us, if we had stuffed them 6-nil teams would be more worriedabout the threat of Norwich and perhaps played more for the draw, we need an open match to suit us.