Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

boro predictions

It would be typical Norwich to mess this game up but I still think we will win.

2-0 Norwich, Holt and Wilbraham to score his first goal for us[:)]

[quote user="ricardo"]I would take a point now.

1-1
[/quote]same here, a 1-1 draw, Chrissy Martin scoring

[quote user="ricardo"]I would take a point now.

1-1
[/quote]

although I feel it will be a tough game, especially how exhausted they must be after Saturdays'' effort, under Paul Lambert there is no such thing as ''I would take a point now.'' I''m going to go for 0-2 with us keeping a second clean sheet, goals from Holt and C.Martin [:)]

2-1 win for us. First away game of the season for me although I only live 20 minutes drive from the riverside. Shall hopefully carry on from last season where 5 away games equalled 5 wins! :)

2-1 win for us. First away game of the season for me although I only live 20 minutes drive from the riverside. Shall hopefully carry on from last season where 5 away games equalled 5 wins! :)

Got a bad feeling about this one, never seem to win up there and I feel our team will have felt the effects of a game two days prior more than Boro.

1-2

With a more steady and competent defence I think we should be able to keep the goals against down

It''s whether we can grab a couple at the other end that will count

And whether young master Holt might just recognise that it would be better to lie low with regard to his ''tumbling antics'' for a little while. Don''t want him sent off again.

Would have earlier been happy with a draw but after QPR and Sheff Utd I think we should play with a prevailing wind - albeit being just as much good fortune as good play.

1-0 to us

Looking at Boro''s squad, it baffles me how they keep turning in such consistently poor performances. Mowbray is a legend up there and has a reputation for playing attractive passing football, so they''re bound to turn the corner sooner or later. After almost winning at Elland Road last time out, their confidence will be high, but surely no team in the division can be as confident as us right now. I''m going with a 1-1 draw, Chrissy Martin to score, although I have a suspicion we might have to really battle for it.

There has been so little recovery time since Saturday, so the match could be a struggle.

Lita will be a handful, and could score, but I fancy us to scor as well - most likely result 1-1, but we could lose 2-1.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]

Got a bad feeling about this one, never seem to win up there and I feel our team will have felt the effects of a game two days prior more than Boro.

1-2

[/quote]Same here, hope we are wrong though.