Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Whitbred reminded me of a

Young booby moore!

Okay,i never saw moore play,and this was a comment about whitbred from leeds fans after millwall knocked out leeds in a playoff 2 seasons ago and also repeated the compliment last jan,when we got him,and they moaned they shouldve gone in for him!

And yesterday,if moore used to be composed,read the positions well,and had great distrubition,then i saw what they meant!.Actually against that rangers attack,both nelson and Zak looked prem type! :) Oh HAPPY XMAS,And NEW YEAR!! :)  (had he-man flu!)

:)Gotta say on the way outta the game I said to my old man, that Nelly reminded me of Tony Adams in the Arsenal double winning year ( 97 / 98 i think ) the way he took the ball forwards etc etc.Whitbread and Nelly have given Lambo a huge headache now !! Congrats to both of them, they were awesome !

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I have very fond mammaries of Booby Moore.....One of the breast players ever to pull on an England shirt....

[/quote]Bet he feels a bit of a tit now Mello. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"]I have very fond mammaries of Booby Moore.....One of the breast players ever to pull on an England shirt....

[/quote]
Bet he feels a bit of a tit now Mello. [;)]
[/quote]

[y]