Sign in to follow this  
Canary

Injury Woes - My only Concern

Norwich are a team capable of winning this league, i think we have all established that.

My only worry is the build up of injuries. So far Surman, Fox, Hughes, Ward and Lansbury are injured, with Whitbread and Drury not completly match fit.

If we get any more injuries im not convinced our reserve team can cope. We have no back up for Russel Martin, (except Korey Smith, who im not convinced can cut it in that position)

Another worry, is the build up of yellow cards, Crofts is one away from a suspension, which will inevitably come. If injuries and suspensions strike at the same time, we may start to drop points.

But is Crofts close to a suspension? I thought if you didnt get 5 bookings before the new year, then it goes up to 10 bookings before you get the one match suspension?

Aaaaah. Im not aware of this rule. In that case, Crofts has nothing to worry about, but the injury worry still remains.

If anything I would say we are starting to come over the bad patch injury wise ''touch wood''. Lansbury and Ward are not out meant to be out for very long, Surman is meant to back sometime this month ,Drury and Whitbread  have got 90 minutes under thier belt and Barnett is back from suspension, lets also remember we have a league break next Saturday due to FA cup which gives the injured longer to recover before our next league game. Lets just hope we have now has our bad spell of injuries and have a fitter squad for the second half of the season!