Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Surprise team news

hope Wes is not injured, and would have prefered Martin in midfield as opposed to Tudor Jones

I wouldn''t be surprised if a couple of the guys are slightly injured (I believe a couple of boro players maybe, too) - Wes in particular took some hefty challenges on Sat, meanwhile Zak must have been pretty knackered after his first 90 mins in a year (a very good 90 mins it was, too). Perhaps a Monday k-o was too early for a few of them.

Probably more to do with Martin and Wes likely to struggle if playing two matches in three days. No point in risking injuries to two important players.

Come to think of it, I did notice Hooly''s sock down and him stretching his leg out near the end on Satuurday. Didn''t seem serious enough to think twice of, but maybe 2 days is too early for a return.I''m more surprised to see OTJ to be honest. Is the game plan just everyone mark Wheater and go from there?

[quote user="canary_girl"]hope Wes is not injured, and would have prefered Martin in midfield as opposed to Tudor Jones[/quote]Well, I would rather he had a knock than is off! Not even in the 18 man squad...

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="canary_girl"]hope Wes is not injured, and would have prefered Martin in midfield as opposed to Tudor Jones[/quote]

Well, I would rather he had a knock than is off! Not even in the 18 man squad...
[/quote]

true

I wonder if this has anything to do with the ''squaring up'' between Hoolahan and R Martin on Saturday

my source tells me that hoolahan was unveiled at Ewood park at half 2.my source has never been wrong before... because he hasnt told me before! he wont be wrong as he once served Darren Huckerbys friends, Brothers, aunties, colleagues, dog walker in his pub... he also works at the ground and told me "Wes is in the building!" so it must be true

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]my source tells me that hoolahan was unveiled at Ewood park at half 2.my source has never been wrong before... because he hasnt told me before! he wont be wrong as he once served Darren Huckerbys friends, Brothers, aunties, colleagues, dog walker in his pub... he also works at the ground and told me "Wes is in the building!" so it must be true

[/quote]Behave jas lol  [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/smackbum.gif[/img]