Sign in to follow this  
City penguin

Re: Stream

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Really? All I see there is Scum v Forest. If you have a link that works please post the exact link to the Norwich stream.[/quote]

same [:)]

Hoolahan Youlahan is right, there won''t be one. I have never found a live stream for a game that is not listed on www.myp2p.eu, and Boro v NCFC is not listed on there. Feel free to prove me wrong!

Just looked again and it showed Boro vs Norwich. The link is http://www.justin.tv/broughcity but don''t know if it will work. Looks like it could be a fake but then I''ve no idea what the site usually looks like prior to start of coverage, so it could be real. One way to find out I guess....

yeah there is just a screen shot of a previous game at the minute doubt that''ll change....obviously a hoax

No stream available for the game today, but I can tell you there will be a stream available for the Norwich- Cardiff game! :)

[quote user="HandyAndy"]No stream available for the game today, but I can tell you there will be a stream available for the Norwich- Cardiff game! :)[/quote]YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeI,ll take my laptop with wi-fi to the match then

[quote user="HandyAndy"]No stream available for the game today, but I can tell you there will be a stream available for the Norwich- Cardiff game! :)[/quote]How do you know in advance ? I can only find out same day.

Unless bet365 are showing the game, sky or bbc, there will not be a stream. Lots of websites will list our game as a stream, as google looks for keywords and content in websites to relate searches - the more matches they list the more traffic = more ad revenue. It''s pretty much common sense.