Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Match chat Middlesbrough v NCFC

[quote user="DOGGER"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hello Dogger. You managed to prise yourself away from Dogger Junior''s toys for a while then? lol[/quote]Only just WITS lol!! Boys and their toys [:P]How are ya??[/quote]Chilly and nervous - you?

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Harry"][quote]

This looks like a dairy farmer on speed Harry [:P]
[/quote]

Well everybody''s heard about the bird !
Bird bird bird, the bird is the word !
[repeat]

Everybody''s heard about the bird !
[repeat]

Don''t you know about the bird?
Well everybody''s heard about the bird !

Bird bird bird, the bird is the word ! Yeah !

Well everybody''s heard, about the bird !
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Everybody''s heard, about the bird !

Bird bird bird, the bird is the word ! Yeah!

SURFIN'' BIRD!!!!

Yeah everybody''s heard, about the bird !

Bird bird bird, the bird is the word ! Go!!
(Claps)

[Repeat 8 times]
Yeah!!!

Everybody''s heard about the bird !
Everybody''s heard about ... bird !

[/quote]

Now i''ve got that bloody song in my head hahaha

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/joker2008-joker-batman-villain-smileysmall.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

Wicked man hahaha

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

You can''t really blame anyone for a deflection. Just right place at wrong time or something like that.

We are the Pinkun message board and we will blame anybody for anything

[/quote]

Ha Ha, you don''t know how to quote something from WITS [:P]

[/quote]

You''re right is it to do with the blue writing?

[/quote]

Thanks WAY I hate these clever youngsters.

Just take away the brackets around the word WITS, bob''s your uncle, fannys your aunt [;)]

[/quote]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

You can''t really blame anyone for a deflection. Just right place at wrong time or something like that.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just take away the brackets around the word WITS, bob''s your uncle, fannys your aunt [;)]

[/quote][/quote]

Im not young anymore alas <<sigh>>

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="DOGGER"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hello Dogger. You managed to prise yourself away from Dogger Junior''s toys for a while then? lol[/quote]Only just WITS lol!! Boys and their toys [:P]How are ya??[/quote]Chilly and nervous - you?[/quote]Nervous yes!!I''ll keep ya warm!![{]

[quote user="DOGGER"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="DOGGER"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hello Dogger. You managed to prise yourself away from Dogger Junior''s toys for a while then? lol[/quote]Only just WITS lol!! Boys and their toys [:P]How are ya??[/quote]Chilly and nervous - you?[/quote]Nervous yes!!I''ll keep ya warm!![{][/quote]Really? Where are ya? let''s be ''aving ya!! [:P]

Sounds like were being outplayed! I suppose i poor performance and result can be forgiven for the recent form. I know people must get fed up with me harp on about hoolahan but i just cant see us winning without him. I''d consider getting Jackson on at Half time, His pace should cause Boro problems.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="DOGGER"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="DOGGER"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hello Dogger. You managed to prise yourself away from Dogger Junior''s toys for a while then? lol[/quote]Only just WITS lol!! Boys and their toys [:P]How are ya??[/quote]Chilly and nervous - you?[/quote]Nervous yes!!I''ll keep ya warm!![{][/quote]Really? Where are ya? let''s be ''aving ya!! [:P][/quote]By the pool somewhere tropical drinking cocktails - tempting??

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]I have no uncles and fanny is definitely not MY aunt lol

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

I have no uncles and fanny is definitely not MY aunt lol
[/quote]

Hahaha saying nowt

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

Sounds like were being outplayed! I suppose i poor performance and result can be forgiven for the recent form. I know people must get fed up with me harp on about hoolahan but i just cant see us winning without him. I''d consider getting Jackson on at Half time, His pace should cause Boro problems.

[/quote]Too many first choices out today.Anything from this game will be a bonus.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

It works [:D] how good am I - for an old''un

It seems to me that this game is there for the taking. Middlesborough appear lacking in energy after their match against Leeds, so I hope we will bring on fast fresh legs such as McNamee or Jackson in the second half.  

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

It works [:D] how good am I - for an old''un

[/quote]

Well done you [Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Coelho"]Hahaha, binners have just scored an embarrassing own goal on the stroke of half time [:)]
[/quote]

Damn shame lol

[/quote]

I know it''s Ipswich, but surely you want them to get a draw at least - Forest a real danger to us this year

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Ooo - young man! Dogger, you are ALWAYS tempting [;)][/quote]if city win, i''ll pay for your flight over here[;)]

[quote user="paul moy"]It seems to me that this game is there for the taking. Middlesborough appear lacking in energy after their match against Leeds, so I hope we will bring on fast fresh legs such as McNamee or Jackson in the second half.  [/quote]

Wouldn''t shock me if changes were made

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]According to Jewell on ssn we were in control after we scored and then between the time they equalised and about the 40th minute nothing much happened and then we had a chance and they had a couple just before half time. From what Jewell said it doesn''t exactly sound like we''re getting outplayed.